1

I push my pillow aside as I pressed the skip button. I don't know why I go on here so much. Its pointless. Half the people are peverts telling you to take your shirt off and the other half, are some chicks who skip you as soon as they see your face.

Yet me and Kelly still go on everyday its like an urge we just have to do it.

The new stranger pops up the screen has a body and half of a face.

Obviously a male.

Stranger: hello ladies

You: hi

We always type I don't have a mic.

Stranger: wanna play truth or dare?

You: I guess

You: call her k call me e

Stranger: okay

Stranger: k I dare u to kiss e

You: okay

She kissed me fast but enough to make the guy happy. We were friends it didn't matter.

Stranger: nice. E I dare you to get naked.

I quickly type bye and skip the man.

Stranger: M 18 asl?

You: F 13 Washington

Stranger: your hot

You: thx

Stranger: flash me I'll show dick.

Kelly and me giggle as she presses skip.

The next stranger pops up the screen is black.

Stranger: hi

You: hi

Stranger: your cute

You: wish I could say the same.

Stranger: lol cams broke

You: oh really?

Stranger: I swear I'm not some guy wanting nudes lol.

You: okay then

Stranger: hey u got facetime?

You: so suddenly your cams fixed?

Stranger: no my phone one is fine.

You: okay. And yeah I do.

Stranger: user?

You: ilikememes

Stranger: lmao okay see u there.

You: literally

Stranger has disconnected

Those words somehow hit me harder then other strangers do. He seemed... Sweet. Kelly smirks at her phone pushing her strawberry blonde hair out of her face. "Whats so funny?" I asked closing the laptop in between us.

"Nothing" she replys wiping the expression of her face in a flash. I nod and put my laptop in my backpack.

Her mother walks in right after I zip my backpack all the way. She moves her thin, black hair out of her face switching the light switch on.

"Hey Ella, dinners almost ready and your mom wants you home." I nod, grabbing my sweater and slipping on my sneakers. She gives a small smile and shuts the door.

Kelly's dad is in the air force, but they don't move with him.

He moves by himself and visits them sometimes. He's a nice guy he's just never there.