Chapter 12: Lust level control (Smut)

Petra's Pov:

I bit my bottom lip, as I looked at Jesse's crouch. He did mention that his body was betraying him for lust, because of the Witherstorm. I need to help him, I know it's still early, but what other choice is there? If Jesse's lust levels keep rising, then it will be more than the Witherstorm going on a raping rampage. But we can't do it here, I guess I can untie him for us to go to his room, and do some 'business'. I kneeled down to Jesse, he was still looking on the opposite direction. His legs were still in the same position, to cover his crouch.

I touched his crouch and he snapped his head toward me. His skin was as red as a tomato, was he really that embarrassed?

"P-Pe-Petra! Wh-Wh...-" He tried to get the words out of his mouth, but I interrupted him.

"Jesse, I know your embarrassed, but we need to calm down your lust levels. You need to have me." I swear he turned into a darker red color.

"Look Jesse, I will untie you and we will go to your room for privacy. It's morning, so we have plenty of time before the Witherstorm takes over you again."

Jesse's Pov:

I swear that I felt myself burning up. It's still early, but she does have a point, my lust levels are rising like crazy. I need calm them down somehow. I guess my only choice is to have her.

I looked at Petra and slightly nodded as I looked away to avoid eye contract. I felt Petra remove the ropes that were tied up to me and the chair. Once they were remove I saw the red mark the rope left behind, and I stretch.

I felt Petra grab my hand and she pulled me out of the chair. She opened the door of the darken room and peeked outside, to make sure no one was outside.

"The coast is clear, c'mon."

We went to my room and went inside. I locked the door and went to Petra. It's been a while since I been here, it's also been a while since I took a shower. Once i'm done with this I will take a shower, otherwise I will reek like rotten flesh.

Petra was already waiting for me in the bed, she already took off her armor, she still had her clothes on though. I gulped as I went to her, this is the first time I do this, as myself in control. The Witherstorm already took my virginy away and many others with force. Now is my turn to take away Petra's.

(LEMON ALERT!!!! IF YOU HATE LEMONS THEN LEAVE!!!!)

Once I reached the bed, I pinned Petra and began to kiss her neck. My lust levels were already begging for me to be inside her already, but I need to get Petra ready for this. Petra let soft moans out of her mouth, and I felt my lust become stronger. I removed Petra's clothes and bandanna, leaving her naked. I looked at my jean, I was still hard. I removed the remaining clothes I had and rested my body on Petra.

I began to kiss her neck again and began to bite her, lightly. Once I pulled away, I saw the hickey I created. I hope the gang doesn't see the mark I gave her, otherwise things will get awkward.

My hands slid to her breast and I began to play with them. Petra moaned a little loudly, I felt her hands grab both sides of my head and she pulled me for a kiss. I pulled away and saw Petra's lust forming in her eyes. My lust already reached it's limits, but I need to calm myself down. I began to play with her breast. 

"Ah...~ Jesse...~"

I really can't hold it anymore. I decided to got to her clint and eat her up. She moaned a little louder, but she's trying her best to calm them down.

I was so turned on that it hurts so much. Petra must of notice my suffering, because she grabbed both sides of my head and pulled me for a kiss. My member was touching her clint. I was blushing like mad. We pulled away and Petra putted a hand on my shoulder.

"You can go in now Jesse, you need more pleasure than me, but please be gentle. It's my first time."

I bit my lower lip as I tried to hold in the blush, but I obeyed. I slowly pushed m member inside Petra. Petra bit her lower bit and let tears fall. I took away Petra's virginy. I pushed my member until it was fully inside her. We were connected and still, but after a few minutes I felt Petra move her hips, giving me a sign to move.

I began to slowly thrust in and out, it actually felt good, no, it feels great. What's best of it is that i'm in control and i'm not hurting anyone. But what I think is the greatest it's that i'm doing it with Petra. I felt wave of pleasure threw my whole body.

"Mmm...~ Jesse... go faster...~"

I began to speed up the process and we were both in total bliss and we began to moan a little louder. I was beginning to get scared that our friends will hear us, but it all faded away when I felt my climax getting closer.

"Ngh...Petra...~ I'm so close...~"

"Ah...~ Me too Jesse...~"

We wanted more and more, I can see why the Witherstorm desires lust. However, I will not hurt other people with force.

"Ngh...Jesse i'm cumming...~!"

"M-me too...ah...~"

"Jesse! Pull out!"

I didn't wanted to pull out, but I don't want to get Petra pregnant. We are not ready on becoming parents, yet anyway.

I pulled out and we both released. Petra let her sticky juices fall to the bed as my semen went everywhere in our bodies. We both panted and I plop down beside her. My lust was calming down, but I wanted more.

I looked at Petra and she fell asleep. I got up and decided to take a shower. As I let my semen get washed off, I began to think about what the Witherstorm said to me.

He was right about me desiring lust like him, but I don't desire on raping random people that I don't know. 

I decided to put on soap around my body as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I turned my head and saw Petra with a smirk. She went to my ear and whispered.

"I'm still wet."

I turned bright red, but I shown lust on her. Here we go again.