Movie night

Skylar's POV

After Niall left I was shaking I have no clue why I'm pretty sure he is my brother why am I so nerveous I front of him?? OMG Skylar I'm so surprised you didn't scream or cry or anything I wish I could have acted like you! Ya lol Lia it looked like you just went from earth to outer space in literally seconds! So what class do u have right now? I have science Lia has English and Claire has gym. Awe you guys are so lucky I have math ugh I hate math Btw. We'll see ya guys after school. Ok see you Skylar bye!

(After school)

I noticed after school I have two new texts,

N: Hey Skylar it's Niall if you were wondering

N: The boys and I were wondering if you and your friends wanted to come over for a movie night, we do this every Friday.

S: I would luv to what time should I come and who's house?

N: It's at mine and around six

S: Ok see you guys soon

Heyyy guys how were ur classes? Horrible lol anyways Niall text me and he invited us over for a movie I said yes so did you guys want to come back to my house and then we can chill out there till we have to leave? Ya that's a great idea! I'm ready to go you guys ready? Yep and sorry but we have to walk home today! Ok then let's get going.

(skip the walk. And heads up I've changed Claire's name (Skylars friends name) cuz it was just to confusing)

*Gasp* how the heck do you get up that HUGE hill like every day? Idk I guess I'm just used to it. Did you guys want to go swimming while we wait till it's time to go? We don't have any bathing suits!! Yes you do remember each of you left a spare one here, let's go grab them they are downstairs, unlocks door and goes downstairs. Ok who's is who's Carly this is yours Lia this one I think is your and Tessa I hope this is yours. Ok you guys get changed and I will meet you outside when you are ready, and be fast! Ok ok Skylar right on it mme see you outside. Skylar the waters freezing don't you guys heat the water up or something? We usually do but my parents didn't know we were going to go swimming or they would have heated up the pool for use but you will just have to suck it up.

(skip swimming)

CARLY!!!!!!!!!! YES what do you want!!!!! Where did you put my shirt??? It's in the drier remember!!! Thx! No problemooo we got to hurry up or else we will be late!! Come on guys I'm the only one ready calm down Carly we have plenty of time cool it! Is everybody ready to go? Yep, I looked up he's address and it's really close by so we can walk cuz my parents can't drive us there.