Drama

Lilith's POV

Things have been really really weird around her Sky and Niall are acting weird around us, but I guess I can't except anything different from them after all it's Niall and Sky. But Louis and Serina is a whole other story, like I feel that Serina is not telling me something and we rarely keep secrets from each other. For example this afternoon I still I saw Serina and Louis sharing a drink and the other day I saw them holding hands but the minute they saw me they pretended that it never happened but I guess I'm just paranoid. I've always kept me personal life personal, so it was a big shock for me when paparazzi followed me and the boys everywhere and u guess I'm getting used to the hate for hanging out with the boys but you can't really get used to getting hate. But Harry has helped me a lot by telling me to ignore what the "fans" are tweeting me and I'm not that great with flashing lights blinding me when I'm trying to walk but thankfully yesterday. Harry came with me and bought me my very own Raybans even though I insisted buying them but that boy is so stubborn. But the more important thing is for the past couple of weeks, not days but weeks!!! Skylar and Niall have been acting really really weird lately like I guess more than just friends I would say they act like brother and sister but that's a stupid idea they don't even look alike.

Skylar's POV

"Hey Niall can u speak to you in private for a sec?" "Ya sure Sky whatcha want?" "Umm I think we should tell the others about me being your sister cuz they're getting suspicious." "Ya your right. You go get all the girls and I'll go get the lads." "Guyssss come down stairs please me and Niall have something to tell you guys!!" "Ok we're coming." "Everybody in the living room." "Yes Mrs.Skylar!" "So what do you guys have to tell us about?" "Oooh I know what they wanna talk to us about?" "What is it Louis??" Zayn says "they want to say they are Bf and Gf right Sky?" "No Louis it's more serious." "Me and Niall need everybody to listen cuz I'm only saying this once, soo it's a long story but long story short I'm Niall's Sis." "Hahaha guys very funny." "Liam, Sky and me aren't joking were are dead serious about this." All the lads where silent and the girls all had poker faces, guys aren't you gonna say anything" I said "it's just were are really shocked, at first alllll of us thought that you and Sky were dating but now that just seems disgusting" "ya Zayn is totally right we are just letting the information sink in even Tommo the Tomlinson is quiet and that's just saying something" Finally and what seemed like years thank Thank the Lord Lilith spoke up. "Heyy guys let's play truth or dare and then we can invite Leggy over for a movie night/ sleepover!!" "Ya that's a great idea Lilith I'll go call her right now!"

(Phone call)

A: Hello

S: Hey Allegra it's Sky I was just wondering if u wanted to come over for a sleepover and a movie tonight?

A: Umm ya I guess so

S: Allegra what's wrong your always excited to come over?

A: It's nothing really just something really stupid about somebody I like

S: Come on Leggy nothing's stupid to me when my best friend is down in the dumps because of it

A: It's about Niall you see I really really like him, like I like like him and today at the mall I saw a magazine with him and another like holding hands and laughing and it said that "Has Niall Horan finally found the girl of his dreams?"

S: Aww Leggy don't worry cheer up come on over and I'll get to the bottom of this

A: Thanks so much Sky I'll be over in 30mins ok see you soon bye

S: Byeee

"Guys Allegra will be over in 30mins, but in the mean time let's play some Truth or Dare!" "Ok I'm going to go first." "Hey Louis who picked you to go first?!?" "Shut up Hazza or I'll pick you!" "Ok Lilith Truth or Dare?" "Umm Dare" "Ok perfect haha I Dare you to kiss Hazza" "Louis you can't to that" " yes I can you picked dare" I was super duper nervous because this would be my first kiss and let me just tell you this is not how I imagined it to be at all! "Louis you can't make her kiss me that's not fair for her are for me" "oh please Harry it's not like you wouldn't like to kiss her anyways" "Louis just shut up, Lilith are you sure you want to do this?" "Yep I'm pretty sure" and after I said those words everything else was just a blur, because before I knew it I was kissing the Harry Styles!! Fangirling inside!! "Ok guys that's been 10 seconds split apart!!" "Haha thanks Louis for that" "no problemo Hazza"