Liar

Skylar's POV

"When I told Niall I was his long lost sister, his face went from heart broken to bright red like tomato!" "Skylar I said this was no time for joking don't you get it this is a serious topic!" "But Niall I swear I'm telling you the truth, I couldn't lie to you please believe me I would never do that to you Niall," " how do I know that for all I know you could just be a bunch of crazy fans trying to get close to us!" Niall why won't you believe?" "I don't believe you Skylar because your lying to me your a liar and I never should have invited you and your friends over for that movie, if I could go back in time I would so that I would have never even talked to you!!!!" "Niall please calm down I will not calm down!!" " you think that you and your friends can just waltz in here and then hang out a couple of times and them you say that you are my long lost sister!" "This is a serious subject, you know what just get out of here." "Fine if that what you really want then I will go." "And bring your friends with you!"

Harry's POV

"I wonder what taking Niall and Skylar so long outside?" "As I make my way over to the sliding down when I hear Niall and Skylar yelling at each other it sounds like, as soon as I open the sliding down a crying Skylar runs start out and when I look inside I see a very red faced angry looking Niall." "What's wrong Nialler?" "It's her!" "Skylar??" " Yes her she said she was my long lost sister, how dad she that is a very fragile topic." "But Niall maybe she is have you even thought about that?" "No but still who does she think she is!" "Did she show you any proof?" "No because I didn't give her time to, she doesn't need proof because she doesn't have any." " you don't know that for sure pal, but anyways why do t you go up to your room and take a snooze before the gig tonight." " I Guess I really do need it I'm actually really really tired and I need to take a breather right now." "But first thanks Harry again for everything." " No sweat bud I got you covered."