Making A Family

I have a story idea...Tell me if I should write it. I have some of a chapter written up. Here's the plot:

Paul Higgins was looking for some purpose, he needed someone to care about. He decides that he wanted to adopt some children. He wanted only two, but when he goes to the orphanage he meets five boys that change his world forever.

Harry. He's the youngest at only four years old. He has bright green eyes, slightly curly brown hair and dimples when he smiled.

Niall is the next one. He was five. He had blue eyes that looked like the sea. His hair was brown and his teeth wasn't exactly perfect but that's what made him, him.

Liam was the next eldest. He was seven. He had brown puppy dog eyes that looked lost at times. He had brown hair like Niall but it was a bit lighter.

Zayn was the same age as Liam only a couple of months older. He too had brown eyes, though he had jet black hair. Zayn was quiet and would sit in a courner and glare at anyone who would come up to him. Everyone but Louis.

Louis was the oldest. He was twelve. He had brown hair and bright blue eyes that looked like they always held a strong protectiveness towards Zayn and any other kid that was being bullited in one way or another.

Paul couldn't not adopt the boys. But the past of some of the boys haunt them and can't find it in them to trust Paul.