Making A Family - 1

This is the first chapter, if I get seven comments and likes saying to continue than I will, but by the end of the year if I don't then it will get deleted.

Making A Family

Paul sat in the office of the orphanage. The desk wasn't large. It just fit the laptop placed on it and the mug with now clod coffee. The women, Margrate, sat looking at Paul explaining the adoption process. The office was small, he felt sorry for the women having to be there every day.

“Let's go say hi to the kids now” She stood up. Paul followed her lead. She showed him a room filled with kids running around playing. “Feel free to talk to them” Paul nodded and she left. He looked around and saw two boys. One was hiding his head in his hands, he seemed about seven, the other was patting his back, he seemed about twelve.

When he was about to walk up to the boys. A boy ran into him. The boy fell over on to the floor, falling on his bum. The boy looked up and his chin started to wobble. The boy was about four or five, he was wearing a white shirt and some blue jeans, he was wearing worn out white shoes as well. His eyes started to then tear up.

“No, don't cry, baby” Paul cooed. Paul bent down and carefully picked the boy off the floor. The boy put his head into Paul's neck. He rubbed the boys back, calming him down. “What's your name?” He asked the boy.

“Niall” the boy whispered looking at Paul's top.

Paul smiled “I'm Paul” Niall looked up and smiled.

“Put him down” Paul looked down and to his right. There was a boy with green eyes and brown hair. He was wearing jena overalls over a white top, he was wearing brown sandals. His hands on his hips and a frown on his face.

“Harreh, he helped me” Niall told the boy. Harry looked up to Paul, his frown still on his face.

“You lucky” he kicked Paul in the shin and stormed off. The kick didn't hurt Paul. He looked at where Harry went and saw the toddler sitting on an old couch.

“Sorry about Hazza, he doesn't like adults.” Niall explained. Paul nodded.

“Let's see if he's alright” Paul said to Niall who nodded. Paul walked over to the dirty old couch and sat down, with Niall on his lap. Harry had his arms crossed and was glaring out to nothing, he also had a pout formed. “You okay Harry?” The green eyed boy looked up glaring at Paul shaking his head.

“Niall going to leave, and I'll be stuck here” He pointed to Niall with tears forming in his eyes. Niall got off Paul and went up to Harry.

“I told you Hazza, I'm not leaving without you” Paul's heart melted. He adored both boys already.

“But no one likes me” Harry said.

Paul went in front of the boys. Harry looked up at Paul from his lap “I like you Harry, and I wouldn't dream of spliting you and Niall here up” Harry smiled a little dimpled smile. “So wh-” Paul was cut off by a boy yelling.