meeting.

what feels like an eternity passes, your oxygen starved brain is too hazy to figure out how long it really takes. A blue blur of light shoots in, knocking your attacker to the ground(and you, of course), you are too focused on regaining your breath to notice anything that happens around you. well, you are until a pair of strong arms gently lifts you up and places you comfortably against his chest. at this point you let out a little yelp, causing the boy to chuckle slightly, and you look at him. He is a blue hedgehog with a look of concern in his emerald green eyes. He starts to softly speak comforting words.

"You're okay now, I took care of it." he says "are you hurt?"

"my neck feels a little sore" you say hoarsely "I'm okay though, thankyou, err... "

you both realise you had nothing to call each other.

At which point you say your names inunison.

he chuckles again, "I'm Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog."

"should I say my name in that style?" you laugh. "(Y/N), (Y/N) the (SPECIES)."

The two of you laugh, you don't even notice he is carrying you out of the alleyways.

as soon as you are back on the main road, Sonic runs at top speed towards the edge of town. you are soon dashing past huge expanses of green, too blurry to make out, when suddenly he stops.

you find yourself inside a nice house, a tidy living room, seperated from the kitchen by a low wall and a shut door in front of some stairs.