DILEMMA OF A MISTRESS

• Dedicated to to my wondering prince

I missed you...I miss the way you ask me to acompany you when you smoke...I used to hate the smell of burning cigarettes...but being with you makes me smile...

I miss how you make my day brigther...i miss your compliments...on how you will tell me that i'm pretty...and how beautiful i am, even with out any make up on and you gently kiss my forehead...that always makes me smile...and make my day...knowing that i don't need to be vain just to be with you...

I miss your touch...I used to love the way you smell, even after smoking, the bitter smell of smoke is not enough to hide that manly perfume you always use...i will never forget your scent...i will never...forget how your perfume and that bitter smell of smoke has that simple effect on me...

I miss the way you smile at me...i miss walking pass your station and you would wink at me and give me that charming smile you always have, when no one is looking...I would gladly die just to see your smile again...

I miss your hug...I miss way you will pull me close just to hug me...i miss the way your warm body feels so good when you give that sweet loving hug...those sweet stolen moments when we're together I will always cherish that...

I miss your sweet kissess...I will never forget how we shared our first kiss...the way you deeply looked into my eyes and how that bitter taste of cigarette became sweet....how my lipstick stained on your lips...how you gently bitten the lower part of my lips when we first shared our first kiss...how i could just melt into your arms...that was the sweetest kiss I ever had...

I miss everything about you...and it hurt so much...i still remember the day that you left...it was so sudden...that it breaks my heart into million pieces...how you let me read that letter...oh i still remember the pain that shattered my heart...knowing that i will never see you again...i held back my tears that day...because i don't want you to see me crying...i want you to remember me smiling...

After all...i don't have any rights to be hurt like this...because you're not mine and i'm not yours...and how the truth always slaps me in the face that we can never be together...because you came in the wrong place and i came wrong time...that its impossible for us to be together without hurting anyone...and i don't want that to happen...i will always love you...even from afar...and the only way we can be together forever is in our dreams....

you are my wondering prince and i will be your lost princess....and we can never be together...