11 - Adrien

"...Will she show up again to save the day along with the duo? Civilians were interviewed about their whereabouts regarding the unknown heroine"

The scene changed to a guy with a mic held by him.

"I was hiding but I saw it unfold before me like a movie! It was awesome! She's like an acrobat and she handles that whip magnificently!"

The scene changed to a girl.

"...she was quick and flexible! Like a snake!"

And the program continued as Adrien watched intently, Plagg wolfing down some cheese beside him.

"That's the girl from earlier am I right?" Plagg said between bites.

"Yeah. She's quite interesting" Adrien shrugged "Showing out of nowhere. And she held a miraculous too!"

Plagg hummed in wonder "Snake, huh?...it's been so long since I saw one"

"Hm?" The blond turned to his kwami.

Plagg shook his head from the thought "Anyhow, something seemed off about her. I can't tell exactly"

"What do you mean?"

Plagg tossed the cheese to his mouth and ate it.

"She's not as bad as Volpina. Maybe that's one of your weird hunches again" Adrien said.

Gris Vipére. She's not exactly a bad person. Only mysterious. It's natural that Plagg would feel that way.

"Anyhow, we don't know her yet so..." Adrien stretched. Plagg shook his head no.

"No, no it's not that, it's—" Plagg sighed, as if he's close to pin-point the answer but it slipped away "Ugh, nevermind. More Camembert please~"

Adrien turned his head to his kwami and saw ten empty packs of Camembert cheese. His green eyes widened.

"Holy cheese, Plagg"

"Holy cheese indeed"

"You should lay-off the Camembert for a while" Adrien jokingly pinched his nose as if he smelled something horrible "You're starting to smell like fart"

"Hey!" Plagg protested as the blond laughed "You should try it yourself so you would get how I feel!"

"Sorry, I have Camembert cheese intolerance" he chuckled before turning off the TV.

He remembered Travis's request earlier and picked up his phone. He started messaging Nino.