Something you should know

"I need to tell you something," he huffed out. Instead of just holding hands, I entwined my fingers with his. "What is it?" I asked nervously. He stared at me for a second before speaking. "I know you might love Itachi still. He was always the perfect brother. Perfect looks, skills, he had everything. Even what I wanted most. You. And even though there's a slight chance you might still love Itachi I want you to remember what he did to you. To us. And that I would never hurt you like that. I love you and I want a chance to be with you."

Sasuke's words left me breathless. I didn't know what words to say. So, I didn't say anything. I untangled our fingers, and instead wrapped them
around his neck. I slowly leaned in and he snaked his arm around my waist pulling me extremely close to lips. I looked into his eyes then back down to his lips and he gently placed his lips on mine. My lips moved in sync with his, and in a few seconds we both pulled away breathless.

"Sasuke," I whispered. He then moved his hands down from my waist, to my butt. He gently squeezed and I moaned low. I then blushed out of embarassment. "I love you," he said. I smiled at him. "I love you to," I then placed my head on his chest, and he moved his hands back around my waist. "We should get home," he said.