Breathing Issues

Itachi smirked, and Sasuke was speechless.

"Brother?" He managed to say, after a few seconds. Anger then flashed through his eyes. "What are you doing here?" Sasuke spat. Itachi looked at his brother momentarily. "Can't I visit my brother?"

Sasuke's face heated up, and he walked towards his brother, getting in his face. "No, Itachi, not after what you've done," Sasuke said angrily. "Go put on a shirt, brother," Itachi told him. "Tch," Sasuke muttered before storming back into his room, slamming the door in the process.

This left me alone with Itachi. And I was in a towel.

Breathe in.

Breath out.

Inhale.

Exhale.

BREATHE...

"Please go," I muttered low, under my breath. Itachi then lowered his smirk, and his face turned into a more sincere one. He placed one hand on my cheek, and moved slightly closer to me. "You've gotten so beautiful. I-I love you still. I-I-" Itachi's voice cracked, and a couple of tears cascaded down his cheeks, but he wiped them away quickly.

"Itachi, what you did was wrong. You slaughtered the whole clan. It was our clan, and they're all dead now." I then felt a wet tear come down my face. My voice began to crack as I spoke again. "You killed my family, and your own family! You lost me! You lost everyone!" By now I was shouting, I was upset. Tears were coming down my face, as I shouted, and cried.

I then felt muscular arms wrap behind me, and I turned my head to see Sasuke. He pulled me close to his chest. I then looked back at Itachi, who had his jaw all the way down to the floor.

Itachi then walked up to his brother. "You don't hate me enough to kill me, brother. But I will tell you something. I'm out to get (name) back. And you can't stop me."

And with that, he walked off.