The Beginning

10:00PM

"Omg another hour to go," I blurted out. I hate talking at night when it's quiet and dark, it seems like you said something to loud and everyone can hear you. Why am I waiting? I'm waiting for 11:11. I've been making wishes for the past two weeks every night. I know it will never come true. "But sometimes you have to hope," and sometimes you need to stop blurting out. Now it's 10:10 and times not passing by any faster. So I plug in my purple beats and go on vine which I just downloaded this morning, now the news feeds not updating and I forgot how to get to categories. Then I felt really dumb because I realized I turned the WiFi off on my phone.

11:11PM

Yes I got my wish in on time. If my wish comes true I know it won't be because I stay up everynight and wish, I just want to say to myself " Told you so," Dang it, I need to stop talking out loud. Anyways tomorrows Friday last day of school till Winter Break is over.

12/20/13

Alarm: Zzzzzz Zzzzzzz Zzzzzzz

Holy Crap, my alarm always scares me and now I can feel my heart beating in my chest, remember that feeling. I wake up get in the shower, fix my hair which takes like 2 minutes since I have a flat top like Norris Cole, he plays for Miami Heat. I brush my teeth, put deodorant on, and put on my blue school shirt (I seriously hate worrying uniforms), black basketball shorts, and Supra high tops.

I look at my clock to see if it's 6:40 yet and realize I set my clock an hour early. 5:27 really I guess I have a lot of time to think.

AFTERSCHOOL

School was boring as always, I didn't talk to my friends cuz they talk about stuff I'm not interested in so I just sat around and thought to myself all day. But now I'm going to the track with a couple of my friends. I keep telling them I haven't ran in months so don't be surprised if I'm rusty. We jog 1 mile in 8 minutes flat or a couple seconds before because I sprinted ahead of the guy with the timer at the end. After we were surpose to run but we sat down on the bleachers and talked about gossip and everyones crush or who liked them. It was actually really interesting and funny because us boys can't be serious about anything. Then we went 711 to buy stuff. Will I waited for my mom to come pick me up I decided to go on kik. I start reading the messages I missed when I was gone. There's this one conversation and I'm the only guy there, but all they talk about is fucking JC Caylen and Harry Styles. Which is really weird but it's funny when I tell them Ima post it on Instagram. Ohh here comes my mom.  I can't wait till tomorrow the first day of my hopefully exciting winter break.