Why do you care?

10:00PM

"I wish Austin and Ally would just become a couple already, that Kira girl is annoying," Kiara says at the end of the show. "I think Kira is better," I say back. "Is it because she's black?" she demands. "Just because I'm black doesn't mean I only like black girls," I tell her. I wait for her to say something but she doesn't. "Who wants to play truth or dare?" I ask. Everyone raises there hands. "Ok, Truth equals one point dare equals 2, I'm not going first," I tell them. I pull out my phone since I have a truth or dare app, arnt I cool?

I plug in everyones names and we start. Kiara's first "Truth or Dare?" I ask her. "Dare!" She replies. I click dare and I read what it says on the screen outloud "Tell the group where your ticklish spot is and have someone tickle you there," "My belly and I choose Taylor," she says. Taylor jumps up and starts tickling her, everyone can tell she's trying not to burst out laughing but after about 10 seconds she explodes. Next was me, I tell everyone I choose dare then I read the screen outloud. "  Call someone you know and that knows you, and ask them " When a cow laughs, does milk come out of its nose?" Then let them answer" Everyone blurts out "Call Tia!!" "Hey its my dare and I get to choose who, jeez," I tell them. I grab my phone and started to call someone. "Who are you calling?" Baylee asked. I don't say anything. Finally someone picks up the phone.

Me: Hi Tia.

(I can see everyone rolling there eyes and smiling.)

Tia: Hi Trey.

Me: When a cow laughs, does milk come out of its nose? *in a serious tone*

(She probably heard everyone laughing in the background.)

Tia: Why would I know?

Me: I was just wondering, can you answer?

Tia: I'm gonna have to go with no.

Me: Thank you, have a nice night.

As soon as I hang up I start laughing. "Okok, it's your turn Baylee, truth or dare?" I ask while catching my breath.

He says truth. I click truth and read "If you were invisible for one day, what would you do?" I already knew what he was gonna say. Baylee says " Well duhh, follow girls around all day!" Taylor elbows him in his stomach and he blurts out "So I can scare them." Taylor smiles. "I woudnt smile for long, because its your turn. Truth or..." She says dare before I can even finish. I click dare and read it out loud. "Poke a stranger on Facebook," Aww she gets the easy one. After she pokes some guy named Jared Kirven, Kiara blurts "This is boring." "Why don't we go to the beach?" I asked. "Umm because it's dark," she says. "Yeah we might get raped its 10:40," Taylor adds in. " I'll protect you, babe," Baylee says.

"Lego!" I say before anyone can wiggle there way out of going. We walked out the door Me in front because I walk faster than those slow folks, Taylor and Baylee holding hands in the middle, and Kiara in the back, she was doing something on her phone. It was quiet so I turned on my phone and started playing Drake's album Nothing Was The Same. After the 3rd song. I turned of so I could watch a YouTube video. "Why does your music have so much cuss words?" I didn't answer, I probably should've but I didn't. "Taylor! did you see PC's new video?" Kiara asked. "Omg, yes! He was so adorable." Taylor replied.

"Are you guys really gonna start?" I asked. "Yess!" They both said. "Your just mad because you don't have a celebrity crush to talk about," Taylor said. "Pssh, yeah I do." I say. "Who?" Kiara askes. "Why do you guys care?" I ask. " I don't, but I still want to know,"Taylor says. "When we get to the beach," I say.We walked in silence the rest of the way, accept Baylee and Taylor wouldn't shutup. "Ok where here now tell us," Kiara demands. "Ok ok, myself," I say. "No, forreal," Kiara says. "Everyones not even here yet, those two walk so slow," Taylor and Baylee walk up. "What did you say about us?" Taylor asked. "Why do you assume we where talking about you?" Kiara asked, her faced showed she was waiting for an answer. "Because both of you where looking at us," Baylee says. "No one asked for your.two cents," I say. "Now tell us who your celebrity crush is," Kiara says. Everyone looks at me. "My celebrity crush is Madison Pettis, can we start walking back now?" I start walking before the round of questions and comments come in.