Chapter 3

~ still Austin's Pov ~

She smiled looking at me taking her seat which just so happened to be right next to mine. With her cheeks rosey red she looked back down to her phone. I decided to break the silence. " Hey umm I'm Austin you must be....." "Katie" she said. Her voice fits her perfectly I don't know what to do.

~Katie's Pov~

The car ride was long but when we pulled into the drive way my jaw dropped. HIS HOUSE WAS FREAKING HUGE! " Welcome to your new home" Michelle said motioning towards the mansion behind her. Austin looked at me with my mouth wide open staring at his house " you like it?". I- ye- it's beautiful" I said looking at the ground I could feel myself blushing. 'God I hope he doesn't notice' I said to myself.

~Austin's POV~

I-Ye- its beautiful she said her cheeks turned pink from blushing 'I got to get to know her, I must make her mine' I said to myself while walking her up to my room were she will just so happened to be staying I praise my mother in my head for picking my room for her to stay in...

"Hey umm where do I set my stuff" she quietly says breaking me from my thoughts.

" umm just on the bed that will be fine" I smile slightly to break the tention brewing between us.

I watch her as she puts her things on my bed and she looks over at me smiling and says " can I help you?" "I- uh- umm I was just about to- uhh Ill leave you be" I say as I turn on my heals and walk out of the room.

~Katies POV~

I-uh-umm-I was just about to - Ill leave you be" I he says turning on his heals and walking out of the room. The way he stutters when he's nervous, the way he blushes when he talks to me, its adorable...Wait , No , its not that I'm not I can't be falling for him already I can't be I'm not. The thought of Luke and Maddison on the plain snappes me out of my thoughts. I mean he's cute but, I promised myself

I wont fall that easy...

~Austin's POV~

UGH... I'm dying to go back in there just to be with her but after my little scene I definitely dont want to embarrass myself any further.