#1: He babies you at 15

Liam: It was around 9pm and you were sitting on the sofa watching a movie with the rest of the boys. Liam whispered is your ear "Don't you think you should get ready for bed? You have school tomorrow, and you know how cranky you get." "Liam, I'm fifteen and it's only nine!" You argued back. Liam gave you the look to say 'Do it or else.'

"Fiiinnneee!" You moaned getting up and going up the stairs to bed.

Louis: You were out at a restaurant with the boys. You were finished with your food except your vegetables, Louis noticed you didn't eat them. "(Y/N) eat your vegetables please." Louis said pointing to them. "No Lou, they're disgusting." You argued back. "(Y/N) eat them." Louis said sternly. "No." You said. "Fine, but you're making me do this to you." And with that he got the fork and started to feed them to you. This time the boys were laughing at Louis feeding them, whilst your sulking.

Niall: You were getting ready to go out to the cinema with your friends to watch a new horror movie. You went downstairs and Niall saw you, he got up and and stopped you. "(Y/N) where do you think your going at this time of day?" Niall asked whilst crossing his arms over his chest. "Just going out to watch a new horror movie with my mates." You said casually. "Oh no your not." Niall said. "And why not?" You argued back. "Because first, it's late and second, do you remember what happened last time you watched a horror movie?" Niall said referring what happened last time. "Ugh, that's different!" You said. "No, it's not. Tell your friends that you can't go, and go to bed or else." "Fine!" You said going upstairs and telling your friends that you can't make it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ugh, I am so sorry I didn't do Harry's or Zayn's part! I cannot think what else to write for them! I am writing this on my IPod touch 5g so I cannot make the font bold! Please feel free to comment what ya think of this very first preference!

Love Hannah xoxoxo