#4: You're little and swear

Harry (age 3):

You were colouring in with your crayons in the kitchen table, whilst Harry was doing the washing up. You were colouring happily until your crayon broke.

"Fuck!" you shouted.

"(Y/N), you don't say that word ever again." Harry crouched on the floor so he was eye level.

"Why? You say that word." You said back.

"Only grown ups can say that." Harry answered.

"Okay, I won't!" You said.

"Good." Harry said.

Niall (age 5):

You and Niall were just getting ready to go out to the shops. You tried to reach your coat, but not having much luck.

"Shit." You said trying to reach it.

"What did you just say?" Niall asked.

"Sh-" But you were cut off by Niall.

"No, no, you know that's a bad word, don't say that again." Niall said.

"But, you say it all the time." You answered back.

"I know, and I promise you that I won't say that again." Niall said.

"Pinky promise?" You stuck your pinky out.

"Promise." He linked his pinky with yours.

Liam (age 2):

You were on the tour bus with the boys and your older brother. Niall was ranting about paparazzi, not realising you were in the same room.

"They're a bunch of cunts." Niall said.

"Cunt!" You squealed.

Everyone in the room stopped and looked at you.

"(Y/N)!! You can't say that word!" Liam said.

You started to cry and Liam picked you up.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked.

"I bad girl?" you asked.

"No, no, sweetie, uncle Niall is the one who's bad." Liam looked over to Niall.

Zayn (age 4):

You were in the car with Zayn looking out of the window, when suddenly a bug hit the window.

"Bitch!" You shouted.

"(Y/N)! Don't you saw that word ever again, you know it's bad!" Zayn said.

"Sorry, Zayn I won't say it again!" You said.

"It's ok." said Zayn.

Louis (age 3):

You were sitting on the lounge floor playing with your barbies, whilst your brother and his bandmates were watching TV. Your Ken doll didn't do what you asked.

"Bastard!" You shout throwing your Ken doll on the floor.

The boys looked at you shocked, something like that coming out of your mouth.

"Bug!" Louis shouted at you.

"What?" You startled.

"You don't say that word ever again!" Lou said to you.

You started to cry, Louis picked you up.

"I'm sorry Lou Lou, I won't say that word again!" You cried on his shoulder.

"It's ok Bug, but don't say that word again." Louis patted your back.

Lou putted you back on the floor, and you carried on playing.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

I hope you liked it! I know I haven't posted anything in AGES!! I just had loads of homework and I had a pretty serious case of writers block!! So at least I actually posted something, right? I will try and post stuff regularly! I will I promise!! xoxoxo