sam x taurtis

Im so mad at myself i didn't make a sam x taurtis im so stupid and that my favorite ship
Thanks AsetheticAlex

Sam pov

Me and taurtis were home alone and grian was in the UK for a week. It feels weird this time . Well im happy to be alone with him but im kinda nervous .it my first time alone with taurtis and i don't know something might go wrong. I should stop worrying and get something to drink. I went to the kitchen and opened the frigerator. Suddenly someone came behind me and put there arms around my waist. I was about to freck out then i remember who it was.

"Taurtis what are u doing"

"Hugging my boyfriend"
He started lightly kissing my neck and rubbing my stomach
"Taurtis "I started laughing a bit

"What "

"Stop doing that"

"Why cutie~"
I blushed a bit when he called me that.

" cuz i said so"

"Ok so what if i did this"
He started inching his hand down and i new where he was going. I quickly grabbed his hands and moved them
"Keep ur hands away from there"

"Aww but i was having fun"

" go have fun somewhere else"

"Maybe i will."

"Huh"

"I will go somewhere else... with u"

"What" he pinned me to the fridge and threw me over his shoulder.

"TAURTIS LET ME GO. U KNOW I DON'T LIKE WHEN U DO THAT. PUT ME DOWN"

"Ok i will. U are a fisty one u know that"

He dropped me on the couch and sat next to me.

"taurtis what was that for"

"Cuz i u said have fun somewhere else and we were in the kitchen now we are in the living room"

"Uhhhhhhh why"

"Now let have fun~"
He pinned me down with my hands about my head. I tried to move but i was stuck

"I love seeing u struggle it cute"(same i like seeing all my victims struggle)
I blushed a little bit and he smirked
"Taurtis stop it"

"Are u going to do this all day"

"What"

"say my name cuz we didn't even start and ur saying my name"

"Daaaa no im not "

"well u are now"
He started kissing me and let go of my hands .i tried to push him away but it didn't work. I started fighting at first but then i gave up and kissed back. He stopped kissing me and attacked my neck. I tried to hold my moans back. But it didn't work when he abused my sweet spot.

"T-Taurtis it going to leave a mark"

"Good it going to let everyone know ur mine"
He abused my neck again leaveing marks on my skin. He then took my shirt off and threw it somewhere. He started leading a trail of kiss down my stomach and it felt good. he then kissed all the way to my waist band. He stopped and connect are lips together removeing my pants leaveing me in my boxers. I took his shirt off seeing his hot 8 pack abs (sorry fangirls/fanboys i had too). I tried to take his pants but he did it for me. We were both in are boxer the tensions were high. He started to pull my boxer down but i stopped him be for he could see anything.

"sam if u don't want to i get it"

"I-i-i'm ready"

"Are u sure " 
I nooded and i moved my hands

He bit my waist band and took it off. He took his too. He started playing with my member then he put it all in. I moaned everytime he sucked. I cummed in his mouth and he drank it all. He lick my memeber clean. He the flipped me over put his thing by my entrance. He then put all of him in me .i screamed as a wave of pain came over me. He waited for me to adjust and a few minutes later i moaned. He started going in and out .he grabbed my hips and went faster he hit my spot and i screamed in pleasure.

"TAURTIS... THERE "

He went inhuman speed and i was moaning so load that the whole neighborhood could hear. He thrusted for awhile then i cummed on the couch .i collapsed on the couch and taurtis came down with me breathing heavly. Taurtis finally got out of me and cared me to our rooms. Taurtis put me on the bed and went out of the room for a second. Then he came back and cuddle with me. Putting his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest.

"I love u taurtis"

"I love u too"

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank for reading please  give me more requests and please 

Like 
Comment 
And 
Follow 
Bye 
- boylove17 outtt