j x grian

Thxs to the amazing  like_a_boss_girl and wonderful IisZozo for saying i should do this.

Grian pov

Me and j were studying for test ,well watching neflix  .when i notice the time . It was 11 pm .

"Hey j i have to go"

"Oh well let me drive u home"

"Really u don't have too. I can walk"

"No u can't it raining "
I looked out the window and saw it was raining.

"Oh yeah"

"come on let go then"

We went in his car with gold on it

(Aka this pic)

I got in and j went in after

I got in and j went in after. We then started driving ,we were a block away when he looked at me.he kept looking at me.it was so weird i started blushing a bit and he smirked and looked away. I like j and not for the money. He is super hot and cute . Why can't senpai notice me? (Me).

"Why are u blushing?"
Ok crap why did senpai notice me know

"I'm not blushing"

"Yes u are"
I looked away and felt the blush grow more

"Just drop me off"
We drove past the house and I looked at him.

"J we past the house"

"I know"

"...Then why didn't u stop"

"Cuz i want to know"

"J what are u talking about? Turn this car around "

"Not until I get what I need"

"J I will jump out of this car" i tried to jump out but i was child safety locked.

"Sorry u can't"

"J i need to go home"

"will u just hang on"
He drove in to these wood and parked by a tree far in the woods.

"J what the hell"

"Grian ."

"What "

"Why did u blush?"

"I didn't blush & why did u look at me?"

"I didn't look at u"

"Then why did u think i blush"

"I glance at u not looked and i saw u blush . Your even blushing rignt know"
I felt my cheeks heat up and hid the evidence. " come on grian don't hide it" he tried to move my hands but i slapped his hand.One thing lead to another the seat was back all the way.j was on me pinning my arms above my head seeing me blush and my blush was a deep red.

"J GET OFF OF --"
I was cut off by a soft skin on my lips . It was his lips. His lips were so soft. J bit my lip asking for an entrance. I denied. He moved his knee closer to my memeber making me gasp. He darted his toung in my mouth touching everywhere even my gag reflect thingy.  He pulled way from me looked at me leaveing me under him

"Grian im so sorry i just got caught in  the moment"
He was going to move but i grabbed his shirt and pulled him down. he blushed a lot.

"J don't m-move"

"What"

"I l-l-like u .so do it"

"Really?!?"

"Y-yes"

"Grian .....i-i-i like u too"

He kissed me again and this time i kissed back. Our toung slid in harmony as are crouches grinding together. We both moaned . J took his shirt off and mine as well.he took his glasses off and flung it to the back of the car. He kissed my neck and he started taking my pants off. Then he took my boxer off taking his pants of as well also his boxers . He pulled me up as i sat on his lap. He lowered Me on his erected member. I screamed tears fell down my face . J wiped them away.

"Do u want me to continue?" j asked

"Yes" i said

He held my waist and lifted me up and down. It hurt like hell. But i didn't want it to stop. He kept going and going until it didn't hurt anymore

"H-HARDER " i yelled/moaned
J went fast and faster until i couldn't take it anymore.

"J IM GOING TOO--"
I was too late i was already cumming and he cummed with me. He pulled out and got his clothes on. We drove back home ,well his home and j cared me in his really big jacket covering my knees and neck. Nexts thing i new i was in j's bed waiting for him.

J pov

I called sam and taurtis saying grian was spending to night .so they weren't worried and i then went to grian. I got in bed and cuddled with him until he was asleep.

"I can't wait until round 2" i whispered drifting off to sleep.