Dear Diary

Hi, it's Bella again I haven't written in my diary because I lost it but I found you again, but anyways I'm back. Today Kyden wants me to come to the beach but I don't want to mostly because of my scars and the way I look. I don't know what to do because he says i'll be fine but I won't. Plus my anxiety is very bad again i just want to stay in my bed all day and cry. Also Missy is going to be there and i don't feel like getting judged or beat up. Missy's boyfriend is beating me up now and he almost broke my arm. I wish i could tell someone but i am so scared to say anything. It's feels like no one can help me ever. I try so hard not to break but when people are saying  your not worth living it gets to me. Kayden is calling me but i decline it. I decide to run. Run to the forest where no one can find me. I'm here at the forest. This is my happy place. The smell of beautiful flowers. Hearing the leaves and branches swing back and forth in harmony with the wind pattern. The gentle breeze blowing my hair back. Feeling the leaves in my hands crunching. I finally can relax. I can focus on the bird chirping i don't have to worry about how i get bullied i can watch the cloud dance in the sky. I am finally free of the trap. I can breathe, hear, see all of the beautiful things the earth gives us. I lay on the ground and watch the puffy clouds dance in the baby blue sky. And see the birds flying in groups in the sky.

I. Feel. Happy. For. Once.