I Can't

AN: I'm not dead btw just stuff is happening :P

Bella's pov

Today is different, I'm laying in bed and I can't get out. My breath starts to quicken. I. Know. I was having an anxiety attack from everything that happened. I break down completely. I start to throw things. I start throwing all of my clothes and started to rip them. I even took a bat to my wall and started to hit it with all of my might. I couldn't handle it anymore. This isn't me anymore. I am gone. I don't think I will be able to swim up to the surface.

TRIGGER WARNING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I grab my razor and sit in my bathtub. I cry I cut deeper and deeper, until my arm goes numb. I take a whole bottle of pills and spilt 9 of them on the floor. I took some water and swallowed them. A couple minutes later my body started going numb. My eyelids where growing heavier and I couldn't fight it any longer. I closed my eyes and let darkness take over me.

Kayden's pov

I was going to Bella's house as a surprise. When I was half way up the stairs I heard a thud. I ran up to Bella's room, but she wasn't there. I tried going in the bathroom, but something was blocking it. When I finally got into the bathroom. I found a bloody passed out Bella. I call 911. I tried picking her up but I was to weak from the chemo. I layed down next to her and held her. What if she's gone I kept thinking. When the ambulance came two people got her into the ambulance and I hopped in beside her. When we got their they rushed her away. I ran after her, but 2 doctors stopped me. My breath started to quicken. I was having a panic attack. I shouldn't be having those with cancer it makes me more weak. I sit in the chair and wait. Just wait.