Death cant kill me

In every shadow there is light. in every tear a smile. in death ino there still is life. That lingers for a while.

These words soothe me they help remember there is joy in life ii told them to Benjamin to see if it would make him feel better but he said it was a waste a time and pushed me away and whispered ii'll find the cure with or whitout you. Something told me to trust what he said soo ii did and next thin ii no im face to face with leemary and isa. My heart pounding faster then the drums in my school play ii started to feel irony and thats when it hit me, my friends started to back away because they noticed ii was different instead of a crystal tear ii teared out blood. Benjamin saw it to and realized he to was bleeding from his eyes my friends got scared and realized what we meant when we said we had to talk to them, they realized something bad was happening but refused to help. then it all went dark.

ii woke up to see me and benjamin were tied up, lee and isa were laying there they had a black crack in there face but ii wasnt the onlii one who notice because benjamin noticed to nd sought me for an answer although he new ii didnt have it. My mind was racing but then ii heard a big bang and saw someone come out of the shadows then that black hair and beautiful greenish eyes staring at me ii new it was Andres his sexii body showing it reminded me of before he moved to a different city. he woke up lee and isa, when he did they felt something on there face but the couldnt tell what it was however when they saw me benjamin you feel the tention between all of us it was like they were blaming us for something we didnt do. then they saw andres nd the confusion between lee and isa began they didnt no who to blame they just new they wanted to leave . To bad andres already new benjamin and hated him big time yet andres didnt harm him instead he watched him suffer wen andres realized benjamin liked me so he did what was possible to make him jealous. he started to kiss me slowly makin sure benjamin was watchin but ii made sure it didnt get any farther than that ii punched him across the face and untied benjamin but all of sudden andres is right behind me and grabs me. although ii kneed him right where the liht dnt shine he was still ready for war but this time we were playin with knives and someone isnt gonna come out of this alive we kept slashin at each other to see who woud go down first. the clinging of the knives made benjamin o crazy he couldnt stand the noise so he couldnt do much espically since the sound made hime get stuck to the floor. but the whole thing ended with a big splash of blood and lets jus say it wasnt andres who lost the war this time, it was me, my body layed helplessly while andresstared at me and laughed and benjamin,lee and isa were nowhere to be found. ii said goodbye to the world for ii new it was the end.