Basium Mortis

When darkness falls and eyes stay shut a chain of voices opens up let wax not wane give breath to death.

My eyes hurt as ii woke up and saw ii wasnt dead but ii did find myself in a area that was reallii dark, ii felt the presence of a shadow comin closer. his dark hair and gothic eyes lookeed familiar but ii didnt no how he said his name is jake however he is also called death that ii was never someone good ii was always someone bad until ii hit my head on a rock and my reality got mixed up with my job. he said that ii had a nickname and that it was basium mortis but ii didnt no what it ment and ii guess he could tell because then he translated it and said basium mortis means death kiss or the kiss of death either way its still the same. he said my job was to kill those who betray and use people those who fake their love for something else and that my two powerful weapons were my lips and my pet viper named jake, ii was reallii confused but kind of excited for an adventure. he said ii hav a lot kills to do because im behind in my job from when ii fell he said that ii had to go and find the ones who must face their destiny a little earlier next you know im off.

It was a misty day when ii decided to go after the one person ii wanted to die first and it was he one who "killed me" and played tricks with my mine and oddly enough ii already knew where he would be as my blackish hair moving constantly in the misty wind. as ii slowly walked up to andres and said hi with a devilish smile he looked at me frightened as ii slowly moved towards him and kissed him and saw how fast the venom hit him giving me pleasure to watch him die. he kept begging and pleading until it was just a murmur in the wind as ii said goodbye. ii already knew whoo ii would by next victim and just how to make her suffer and she is isa.

ii saw her their talkin to her other friends her blonde hair moving in the wind as they left ii approached her with a giant smile in my face. she was also shocked she faked a smile trying to fool me to think that shes happy im alive but ii knew it wasnt true ii decided it was time to stop this "happy" reunion. ii stuck my viper into her to watch her suffer ii did it three times watching the blood come out as ii smiled listening her soft voice asking for forgiveness although she knew it was too late for that. ii put andres's body right next to her and made them touch hands to make it seem like a love story went wrong then ii said goodbye as ii walked away in the mist laughing. just walking around watching my next victim hanging out with the popular girls poor benjamin its so sad that his fate is death and that he cant date one of those girls. ii stayed watching everything he did until it happened and it left me shocked...