Lee's Story

I saw something that shocked me , ii saw what ii guess ii was ment to my friend lee kissing benjamin but it won't be happily ever after for them, ii stayed watchin them until ii was too surprised for what came next,it made my hear beat. She turned around and she felt my presence ii hid behind the tree and awaited for to go back to kissing but instead she left running , she new me and she new what ii was and that scared me but she never once looked back instead she ran for her life like she new ii was going to kill her.

Lee's Story:

When ii was nine years old, my mother used to tell me stories about people who used to kill for living that they had no choice and they would have to kill the liers, the players, the sluty hors and so on but if those eyes were set on me ii would have to go to the scary misty woods called JakesWood who happens to be the leader of the killers. My mom told everything she knows about these killers and how she found out they killed her when ii was 12years old although ii already knew who it was that killed her ii was to scared so ii went along with what the doctors said that she hit her head nd she lost alot of blood and that was it. however as soon as ii hit 14 my whole life was on protecting me and building up all my senses though that all changed when ii met Faye ii was 16 and there was something off about her but ii couldnt put my mind on it. at first she was such a witch to me and isa but then all of a sudden after an accident she had, she got so nice it was so bizzare but we just went along with it though what hurt me the most is who she set her eyes on..my secret boyfriend. then all of a sudden she came up to me scared she said it was a poem she used to read but now she just sees a crack so ii went up benjamin and told him, if she was to come up to him to play along and he did. then next thing you no were all tied up by andres and he marked our faces then ii gave a small look to benjamin to play like he had feeling for and andres bought it so then he started kissing her to make him mad but then she attacked him but what she didnt realize was that we ditched her to fight her own fight ii mean come on their was swors involved. we secretly watched and saw how he killed her we were so shocked we left and made sure we made no sound to get andres's attention. then next thing ii no few days later andres and isa are found dead right next to each other and thats when ii new something was up but ii kept quiet ii mean my dad already thought ii was weird imagine telling him ii think ii no the killer. so when ii see benjamin ii noticed that he also saw the news and he was but he said he didnt want to ruin the moment so he kissed me then all of a sudden ii get this cold breeze like someones watchin me that ii pushed him away and looked around. and thats when ii saw fayes black hair as she moved to hide and ii realized she was one of jakes killers, ii ran home hoping to find the house empy which ii did then ii packed a few things and headed for the woods JakesWood's.