Chapter 2: Me and Jeremy...

"WAKE UP!" My brother yelled across the hall. I groaned, and put the pillow over my head. "mmmmmm, five more minutes...." I replied hastily, slowly zoning back off into my deep sleep. My brother ran in, a nerf gun in his hands, and shot me in the eye with one of his plastic darts. "AH!" I opened my eye and arose. "What was that for?!" I whined, trying to get back at him with my slingshot. He stuck his tongue out at me and replied teasingly, "Bet Jeremy's gonna see your bed head!" I opened my eyes in shock, and immediately got up. "No! He'd make fun of me for life!" I ran to the bathroom, and fixed my hair, before doing anything else. After that, I put a load of toothpaste on my tooth brush and scrubbed hard, making sure my breath was minty fresh. I almost choked after the toothpaste flavor ran down my throat, but I kept going. I rinsed, and finally washed my face. I put on some short summer jeans and my tanktop and headed downstairs, putting socks on my feet. I grabbed my backpack and checked myself in the mirror to make sure I looked okay. As I headed out the door, my dad stopped me. "Ex-cuse me. You need to put a jacket on, im not gonna let you go around In a tank top." I smirked and put on a small jacket. "Better now dad? and tell mom im skipping breakfast, Jeremy probably got something for me on the way" He nodded in approval, and I waved goodbye to him and my little brother. I put on my cap, and saw Jeremy waiting outside with a doughnut in his hand. "Thought you'd skip breakfast today" He smiled and handed me my doughnut. I giggled, "Oh Jeremy... you know me so well." It was weird, I thought; weird how me and Jeremy had the closest relationship in 5F. Tony, Alisa, and Mary were all my besties, but I just had something special with Jeremy. At first, I started to develop a crush on him, but that was only broken when he told me he had a crush on Mary. Then again.... he could've been lying....

"Hey Guys!" We were greeted by Alisa, Mary, and Tony, who were standing at the front of the school. I finished up the last bite of my doughnut and hugged them all. Today, Tony was dressed in a Hawaiian flower shirt, and was wearing khaki shorts. Alisa had a summer dress on, and a flowery wreath on her head, and Mary.... Well, Mary was the exact same. Glasses, Book, T-shirt and jeans. Jeremy and me were also dressed like we usually were. I looked at Mary, wanting an explanation of Tony and Alisa's weird clothing choice. Tony grumbled, "Ah, shit guys. I cant believe you forgot what today was. I thought today was the biggest day of your- I mean, OUR life!" I thought for a moment, and erupted in joy. "GRADUATION DAY!" I screamed, throwing my arms around my best friends. Today, we would graduate, and tomorrow, we would leave for vacation. My first vacation with 5F. This was going to be a hell of an amazing day... Or so I thought