Party crasher

Isaac passed out and was now on the ground, his limbs in awkward positions. I began to drag him to the couch with others.

   Maya stood up and started walking towards the door.

   "I don't know about you guys, but I'm out."

   I ran outside after her and stood blocking her way to the cars.

   "Look, guys, if you want to leave go ahead, but if you do... then please, and I mean please, take me with you."

   Maya passed by me and opened the car door.

   "Ok, here let me clear out the passenger seat."

   I climbed into the car after her and she started the ignition. The car just sat in the driveway.

   "What are you waiting for? Let's hit the road!"

   "I can't. The car isn't going."

    I got out of the car and inspected it moving slowly around it. The wheels were all flat. I leaned over beaming at the deep slashes in the thick rubber.

    I glanced at the other vehicles realizing they all had slashed wheels as well.

    "We are trapped. We... we..." My voice trailed off.

    Ian grabbed a roll of duct tape and taped up the rips. He pushed his shoulder into the back of his truck. It slowly began to roll forward.

    "Ian. You won't be able to push it all the way to the closest town."

     He ignored me and kept pushing. He waited a few more minutes as we all stared then he stopped.

     I slid my phone out of my pocket. Damn, only 7% left. I quick texted leo: can you please come to the cabin, hurry!

     I sent him the address. I looked around at everyone.

     "Do any of you have phones that are somewhat charged?"

     All of them looked around at eachother. And bagan frantically searching their pockets.

     "I left mine in my car." Isaac said than ran to his truck. A few minutes passed where he was digging through things in his vehicle until he stopped and shook his head. All of our phones were gone... All accept mine.