chapter 7

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

pink-just give me a reason

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hana (p.o.v)

"Hey babe"i said kissing adam on his lips , i haven't seen him for two days and since the incident with zayn , he was very busy with his dad at their company.

"i missed you so much"he said as we sat on the couch , "i missed you too" i said to him  smiling as i layed my head on his shoulder.

"where is farida?'he asked after a while , "she's sleeping" i said , he looked at me surpised.

'you never let her sleep till noon"he said furrowing his eyebrows , i laughed at how cute he is "i'm not strict mother" i said to him , he laughed too.

"i'm just surprised babe , i know you're a cool mom' he said , i rolled my eyes and smiled.

"anyway.....want to watch a movie?" i asked , he nodded , i went to pick the movie , i kept searching in my movies until i found the notebook , it's the movie that i bought with zayn three years ago , i found adam putting two bowls of popcorn on the table and putting some blankets and pillows .

"want to watch the notebook?" i said , he nodded , i inserted the movie in the DVD player then i went and sat on couch cuddling with adam under the blankets and eating popcorn together.

at the half of the movie the doorbell rang , we both groaned because our favourite part from the movie was about to come , i demanded adam to pause the movie , i got up from the couch unwillingly and went to open the door , i opened the door to find...................................ZAYN?!!

*******

Zayn (p.o.v)

it's been two days since i saw hana and farida , i can't believe  that i saw them after three years of trying to find them , when i saw farida lost at the supermarket i thought she looked fimiliar , she is so pretty like her mother , when i taked to farida i felt conection between us.

*FLASHBACK*

i was walking at cookies isle trying to find nialls favourite cookies when i heard a little girl crying , i went to see her , i found a pretty little gir sitting at the corner crying her eyes out , i immediatly knew that she's lost , i kneeled to be her height .

"hey hey shhh don't cry ...are you lost?"i asked her , she was looing at the floor but when i asked her she looked up at me , she looked so fimiliar like someone i knew but i can't remember who , her eyes were red from cyring and her nose and cheeks were also puffy.

"ye-s i can't  fi-nd mumm-y"she said between crying , my eyes softned at her state , i kept looking around to find her mother but i didn't see anything.