Chapter 2

I drive a couple miles down to Ally's house. The streets empty and dark, she's going to be mad I know it. When I get there I try calling her but she doesn't answer she was obviously sleeping. So I climb the house to get to the roof and knock on her window the shit head finally hears me and walks over to the window and unlocks it. I knew she was made because she does this really dramatic thing where she gives me her back and folds her arms across her chest. I go behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and whisper in her ear "I swear I fell asleep at Peter's." I kiss her neck.

She turns around and puts her arms around my neck. "You missed out on Jesse finally asking me out."

"Did he now?" I smile. "And what'd you say?"

"I told him I'll have to think about it." She kisses my upper lip. 'I want to know what you think first." She pulls me to her bed, pushes me and climbs on top of me.

"Well you like him, don't you?" I grab her waist and put her on her back. "It doesn't work that way." I wink.

"Yeah I do. But what will I tell him about us?" She loosens from my grip throws me on my back this time and sits on my legs. "Yes it does." She puts her hair down and shakes it in front of her face, leans down pulling my head back and kissing me. I pull her hair back but she smacks my hands down and covers her face again. I sit up pulling her closer she pulls my sweaty shirt off and gently backs me into the header and rests her forehead on mine. "He wouldn't understand." She breathes hard. I try to find her eyes in her brown hair and I know better not to dare try moving it away. So I push her on the end of the bed and get on top of her rubbing our wet bodies together. She wraps her legs around my back and tries not to be too loud. I lock her hands above her head and slowly pull her shirt off. I stop and wait for a reaction like a slap or something but she lays there breathing hard her whole body shaking. She scared. I gently rest her legs down and before I start kissing her scars on her stomach; I look at her, she doesn't move. So I slowly work my way up to her neck and right when I got to her lips she stops me and cups my face in her hand.."This is why I can't be with anyone else." She moves her bangs away from her face and smiles.

My eyes widen and my heart starts racing. She pulls me closer and softly kisses me. I grab her hand and put it against my chest, she holds me against her warm body, digs her nails into my back, I moan and hold her tight. When I finally say "Get over it" we sit up next to each other, she ties her hair up in a bun;

"I can't." She laughs.

"Shhh" I cup my hand over her mouth "you're gonna wake your parents."

"I love you Ben Stan." She lays her head on my shoulder.

I laugh at her quietly. "Whatttt?" She asks irritated.

"Your girly side is funny, and weird."

She pushes me "Shut up! Motherfucker." 

I hold her tight and plant a big wet kiss on her lips. "Ewww," she whispers loudly. This is how it's done, she starts right below my belly button and kisses her way up. Of course my fucking phone has to ring; It's Mr. Peter. "Peter" I sigh, Ally still kissing my neck.

"Benny, I need you." Instantly I knew he was high as fuck.

"Peter really?" I push Ally away and kiss her lip once.

"You with Ally?" He asks.

"Yes, Just go back to sleep will ya.."

"I need you now Benny. Please.."

"It's almost 4. I need to go home. I'm seeing you in a couple hours." I stroke Ally's arm. "What you doing?" I hear things crashing in the background? "What the fuck is that?" I ask more worried than annoyed.