forever in love

Marshall's pov

I thanked the nurse and went to the doctors office. I saw fionna and Dr.princess talking. due to my sensitive hearing I heard her say these exact words." listen I'm sorry fionna but your lungs can't heal and I say roughly you may have about 5 years.but if you continue to adventure it can be down to 2-3 years" what am I hearing... fionna dying!. I felt my eyes tear up and felt one drop onto my cheek. as soon as I looked up fionna saw me standing there crying.

fionna pov

As I saw Marshall back away everything went blurry. I remembered whispering Marshall's name then blacking out.

Marshall's pov

I saw fionna try to walk to me. I backed away. How could fionna be dying. she's the greatest heroine in all of aaa. She's my only thing I look foward too. But now if she's dead what can I do. I looked up and saw fionna face turn pale. Then she was falling to the floor. I caught her. she was now fragile and sickly.I kissed her on her head.

fionna dream and pov

I woke up and saw nobody here. it was white and one side black. I guess I have to choose. I walked towards the white side and saw a women. I saw long blonde hair and ba blurry yet pretty face. she was wearing a white dress and she kinda looked like me. That was my mother. I wanted to run to her but on the dark side I saw Marshall, cake, and pg. I walked towards the darkside . I turned around and put my back in it. I turned my head aside one I saw my mother dissapear.