Flashbacks

*flash back* when fionna was 13

fIonnas pov

I wondered about through the forest. It was kinda scary. I rumaged around a few cars until I fell in a hole. My butt hurt. I looked around to see if there was anywhere to climb up. There was none. "Help!" I said. I was strong ans brave in sure I could get out of here. I soon was being levetated and out of the hole. " hey babe my names Marshall lee the vampire king what's yours" he asked in a sexy voice. " Fionna my name is fionna" I said. He smiled at me i felt this feeling of love and excitement. I knew I would see him again.

*end of flashback*

fionnas pov

I waited for Marshall lee. As I saw him sit by me. I stared in his eyes. They were full of pain and sadness. His smile was fake and his eyes began to water up. I wanted to have a life with him I wanted to have a child with him. I wanted him. "Marshall I want a life with you and I want to have a child with you I want you" I said as tears fell down my face.

Marshalls pov

"fionna I would love that and for what ever long we have I want a life with you too". I looked at her lips and i went towards them. I felt our lips touch. It was like magic. I wanted her. I pulled her into a room and we felt the magic that night.