What to name it

Marshalls pov

That night was perfect. I woke up to fionna sleeping right next to me. She was so pretty. The small rise and fall of her chest. She was so peaceful. I rubbed her soft cheek. She smiled. Her cheeks were bright red.I saw her eyes slowly flutter open."Good morning sleepy head" I said. Her eyes were suddenley popped open. " did you just call me a sleepy head"? she said. why was my girlfriend so moody.........uh oh it's probably that time of the month were girls get really moody..." fionna are you on your girly thing" I said. The response she gave me was a pillow in the face.I through a pillow back. she fell and scraped her knee. "fionna are you ok"I said.she nodded and through a freaking lamp at me. I easlily dodged it. "I'm going to make breakfast" I said as I walked down the stairs. Fionna was laying down on the floor.I got out the eggs and bacon.It sizzles on the pan. A few minutes later I heard her come down. "Marshall...Marshall I may be pregnant" she said.I dropped the pan and turned around around to see her shy face."Marshall I'm going to go to doctor prince ok" she said." wait fio I wanna come" I said with my puppy eyes. " well it will be a long wait ok" she said I nodded. We ate our floor food germ breakfast and headed for the rock kingdom.

Fionnas pov

as we got there the line was long and dull. I looked over at Marshall and I could tell he was getting angry. As soon as I blinked we were in the front of the line. I stared at Marshall. " hey it wasn't me" he said. I handed the form to the secretary and we walked into a room. " hey fionna" he said as he looked through my papers. He brought a machine to my stomach. It felt a little awkward. Marshall glanced at him with evil eyes. Then doctor prince pulled my shirt up and checked my heart beat.I gulped. This felt a little to weird. Marshall Must have noticed." can you make this any faster" Marshall said with anger in his voice.Doctor prince left and came back a few minutes later. " well my dear it looks like your having a baby girl" he said. My heart suddenly stopped and I turned to Marshall. I felt tears of joy on my cheeks.I turned around and Marshall was doing the same. He gave me a big hug." fionna I'm goin to have a little girl....were are going to be parents" he said his tears went on my shirt and mines went on his. And I knew we were going to be the best parents ever.