다섯

"Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to invite me in. I mean, I can always invite myself," he pushed Yu Hwa aside, letting himself inside her apartment.

That's when she began to internally scream. My CEO, is in my house! Why?!

"Do you have any orange juice. I went running, I'm really thirsty," he casually opened her refrigerator, as if he were in his own house.

"You seem fine to me," she scoffed under her breath.

"What was that?" Jaehyun questioned, looking up. "Nothing."

She waved her hands, and tried making her way back to her room.

"Hey, where are you going? You can't leave your boss alone ,that's a rule," he commanded, pointed his finger for her to come back.

"Just go away. It's the weekend, and I'm not supposed to see you until monday," she ran to her room, locking the door behind her.

"You're my heroine, though. Have you ever seen an artist without their heroine by their side? I didn't think so, so come out already," he banged on the door loudly, waiting for her to open it for him.

"Yu Hwa are you in there?" she heard Young Hyun at her door, making her freak out more than she was already freaking out.

If he sees the boss here, he might take it in the wrong way! What am I going to do! She rubbed her face in frustration.

"She's here!" Jaehyun responded, making her facepalm herself.

"Jaehyun, be quiet!" she whispered loud enough to where he could hear. But it was too late, he was already walking to the door, ready to receive Young Hyun with open arms.

"No!" she yelled, swiftly opening her door to catch her boss from opening the front entrance, but she got there too late.

Young Hyun was standing by the door with an unreadable expression, and Yu Hwa became worried as she didn't know what he would do next.

"Hello Young Hyun, how are you doing today?" Jaehyun happily questioned, leaning onto the door.

"Um, I'm doing good sir," Young Hyun replied frozen in his spot, still taken aback by the sudden situation.

"Are you related to Yu Hwa or something? I always see you guys together," Jaehyun pointed his finger at both of them, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, we're best friends," Young Hyun responded, his expression changing into a serious one.

"Have you guys ever dated?" Jaehyun abruptly questioned, raising his eyebrow.

"No!" Yu Hwa screamed out, surprising the both of them.

"You could've just said no more quietly. You make it so obvious on how you feel," Jaehyun rubbed his ears.

"You too," he nodded his head towards Young Hyun.

"You both make it so obvious about how you feel about each other. I mean look at his face, he's totally flustered that you said no. Then you turned so red when I asked the question," he began to laugh hysterically as both Young Hyun, and Yu Hwa stood frozen unable to speak.

"I'm sorry Young Hyun, this time I have to become the villain and take away the princess," Jaehyun smoothly put his arm around Yu Hwa's shoulder.

"Sorry sir, but may I talk to Yu Hwa alone. If I may," Young Hyun spoke through gritted teeth.

"Sure, sure. Just don't take long, I'm thinking of taking Yu Hwa out to lunch with me. If it's okay with you of course," Jaehyun smirked feeling amused, as he saw Young Hyun's expression full of jealousy.

"Can you just go, please?" Yu Hwa crossed her arms, getting ready to jump the man who she called her boss.

"Okay I'm going, but I'll be waiting," he winked at her, before disappearing behind the door.

As soon as he stepped outside, Yu Hwa began apologizing feeling as if the sudden situation was her fault.

"I'm sorry Young Hyun. If I had known our boss was coming earlier, I would have called you, and we wouldn't be in this awkward situation."

He lightly chuckled, and gazed at the girl before him, who had embarrassed tears forming at the brim of her eyes.

"It's okay, I'm not mad. Who would have guessed our boss was a pervert. Also, you did nothing wrong. Guessing from the way I just saw him act, I'm pretty sure he let himself in. Am I right?"

Yu Hwa looked at him with cute pouty face, and felt so thankful she had someone like him. "You're so understanding. What did I do to deserve you?" she expressed, sounding like a child.

"That's what best friends do for each other," he flashed her a wide smile.

"Then give me a bear hug," she opened her arms, waiting for the boy to come closer, so they could embrace one another.

When they did, Yu Hwa snuggled her face onto Young Hyun's fluffy sweater. It felt as if she were hugging a huge teddy bear who never lost its softness.

Her heart began to beat faster than usual, and she began to feel afraid to look up. She did not know how decipher this emotion she was feeling.

Several seconds after, she mustered the courage to look up, and she was met with Young Hyun's deep brown eyes.

Although, it was a little awkward, they both stared into each other's eyes, with what seemed fore-

"Hey, are you guys going to finish your mushy gushy moment? It's making me sick just looking at you both," Jaehyun sarcastically joked, pretending to gag as he opened the door.

"Yu Hwa go change, we're going out to eat, and Young Hyun you're coming with us," he commanded, waiting for them to do as they were told.

"May I ask why I need to go?" Young Hyun questioned, hoping he wasn't in trouble.

"Don't worry it's nothing serious. The three of us are simply going to clear up some business," Jaehyun wickedly grinned .

"Business?" Yu Hwa and Young Hyun simultaneously spoke at the same time.