일곱

"What do you mean phase one? We haven't even agreed on anything yet. Why are you assuming we'll blindly agree to your idiotic plan?" Young Hyun glared at him, while clenching his fist.

"You guys want to know what will happen if you guys were more than friends right?" Jaehyun tempted, raising his eyebrow.

"Hold up. no we don't. We're just friends and nothing more. Why do you keep forcing us to do something we don't want to?" she furiously stood up.

"I'm not really forcing you. I'm simply answering the question that's eating away deep inside your head."

He saw that both of their expressions remained unconvinced, so he planned another way to convince to go through his plan.

"Fine, then let's go through this process for one week. If you guys remain unfazed for each other after that, I won't bother you both about it anymore. I promise," he held his hand up, exposing a sincere expression.

"How do we know you won't lie and keep bothering us?" Young Hyun questioned, full of doubt.

"If I bother you guys afterwards, I end up losing my muse, which is this beautiful lady sitting next to you. I can't afford to lose her, she's too good to lose. Every person who works wholeheartedly for my company is someone I can not afford to lose."

Yu Hwa lightly grinned, feeling slightly inspired by her boss's words. It was sort of comforting to hear your boss say he couldn't afford to lose you, as if you were an important person.

"Fine, I agree," she smiled looking at Young Hyun, who looked at her with wide eyes of disbelief.

Jaehyun then averted his attention towards Young Hyun, who continued to gaze at Yu Hwa, bewildered by her sudden agreeance with his plan.

"If she agrees, I also agree then," Young Hyun replied, turning to Jaehyun.

"Alright so let's begin."

Jaehyun clapped his hands, making both Yu Hwa, and Young Hyun confused.

"We'll see how well you guys do when you see one another talk to a person of the opposite sex," Jaehyun asserted with a smirk.

"I don't understand," Yu Hwa looked at him puzzled.

"It's to see if you guys get jealous or not, when you witness them with another person," Jaehyun explained, rolling his eyes.

"I guess we'll have to move you to different table first," he began looking around the spacious restaurant.

"If space is created between the two of you, but you can still each other there will be more of an effect."

Both of them were then moved to sit 10 feet away from each other. There was a bit of a weird atmosphere, that cause everyone to stay silent.

Yu Hwa simply kept questioning herself, on how she had the strangest boss. She would have never guessed he would act this way.

Out of nowhere a gorgeous girl appeared walking up to Young Hyun. His face became brighter as they greeted one another.

Rolling her eyes, Yu Hwa looked away, thinking it was typical of a man to react such a way when they saw a gorgeous girl.

Soon after her, came out a handsome young man. Who politely extended his hand for her to shake, and then continued to introduce himself.

"Hello, my name is Jung Hoseok, nice to meet you," he slightly bowed, giving her a wide smile.

She smiled back, enticed by his charms. "So are you Jaehyun's friend?"

"Yeah, we're pretty close, but he's a little weird. So to speak," he joked, taking a seat.

"I'll be honest with you, I'm supposed to be 'seducing' you, but I already have a girlfriend, so can I just ask you some questions?" he scratched his head, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Yu Hwa nodded her head, feeling slightly disappointed, but glad he had told her that before they continued. She was relieved that he wasn't one of those typical men who told the girl's about their actual girlfriend after they were done with their date.

"How do most girls express their affection towards their spouse?" he immediately went into questioning mode, catching Yu Hwa off guard, as she didn't expect him to be so straightforward.

"It all depends on their personality, and they way they act with their spouse. Maybe, if I knew more about your girlfriend, I could probably guess how she would show it," she shrugged her shoulders, neatly taking a bite of her food.

"She's kind of complicated you see. We've known each other for more than three years. Actually we were best friends before we dated. I liked her before we started dating. I would get jealous when she would talk to me about other guys, but she never about how I felt until later on. She's defintely dated more people compared to me, and-" he stopped himself as he realized he was beginning to ramble.

"I guess what I am trying to say is that, after we began to date it became harder to tell when she whether she was being playful or serious."

He stared down at the glass cup full of water. "Does she play around a lot?"

He lightly chuckled, nodding his head. "Yeah, most of the time, but when you try to play with her she makes this serious face that ends up making you feel bad."

"She sounds complicated," Yu Hwa grinned. "She's probably doing it on purpose to see how you'll react. Next time she does that, grab her by the waist and look her right in the eyes. I'm sure she'll be taken by surprise."

Hoseok smiled at her response, and became more at ease. He leaned his head onto his hand, and began to examine the girl before him. "You sound like you have a lot of experience."

"I'm not saying I'm an expert or anything, but I do know a thing or two about relationships," she responded with an embarrassed, yet proud expression.

"Then tell me about your relationships. How do you always end up single if you know so much? Wouldn't your experiences help you in your future relationships?" he inquired, giving her a perplexed face.

"Exactly for that reason," she smiled lightly, roaming her finger around the rim of her glass cup.

"I know too much about relationships. As if I knew what they were going to do next. Of course, in the beginning it's fun, but after a while you get tired of the same old routine. In the end you have no choice but to severe ties with that person. You can always decide to stay by their side, but if you know deep down inside that you're only with that person so you won't feel lonely, it breaks the whole concept of having a relationship in the first place."

She shrugged her shoulders, reminiscing about the old relationships she has had.

"It's like every guy has the same expectations for all women. They heavily judge us, and then expect us to go back to them after they crushed our self-esteem," she scoffed as tears began to build at the rim of her eyes.

"Yet again, there's that 10 percent of guys who actually respect a girl and treat her the way she deserves to be treated. They're the type of guys who can't wait to see what their habits are, as if there was no one like them," she wandered off in her own thoughts.

"How about Young Hyun, what category does he fall in?" Hoseok questioned, marveling at the girl before him.

Coming back to reality, Yu Hwa cleared her throat, and smiled as she answered his questioned. "He falls in the 10 percent."

"Why don't you date him then?" he suggested, questioning why she hasn't done it yet.

"If you haven't noticed, he can totally find someone better than me. Who would treat him better, appreciate him more, and love him more than me," she softly fixed her hair behind her ear, and fidgeted with her fingers.

"Do you love him?" he gazed at her hurting semblance.

"I don't know?" she responded, looking towards Young Hyun's table.