Chapter 3

Maddie's POV (It will always be Maddie's POV)

It has been 2 days since Jackson moved in and it has been a blast. The first night we stayed up all night watching movies and just eat junk food. Jackson was sleeping while i was in the kitchen getting a cup of coffee after i just went for my morning run when the door bell rang. I hear foot steps coming down the stairs and hear Jackson say he will get it. While i was drinking i heard screaming coming into the kitchen i immediately knew it was Tatiana from the screaming.I saw her come ranning in with Caleb walking behind her.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here at 8 in the morning nun of you are up this early ever"Jackson asked them.

"You would not believe the news i got" Tati asked us.

"What news crazy pants"I replied. They all laughed but Tati just pouted.

"Fine then i wont tel you guys"She told us all walking into the lounge room.

"Ok,OK, were sorry"laughing a little more then stop"So what is it that you want to talk about"Caleb asked her.

"Ok you ready for this"she takes a deep breath and said"One Direction are coming here so Liam can see his family and for his birthday"

"Wow and why would we care. Tati its a shit band. I don't even know why you like that stupid band. Their stupid"I told her.

"OK well im going tot he music room. So make yourselves at home"I told them.

"Wait,wait you have a music room. Why didn't you tell me this"Jackson half yelled half amazed.

"I thought i showed you. Which now I'm guessing i didn't. I should probably show you shouldn't i"I told them and myself. They all nodded their heads, so i motioned for them to follow me.

 They all nodded their heads, so i motioned for them to follow me

"Well this is the music room. So what do you think. Do you like it"I asked them. they all nodded their heads and looked around and sat down on the couch in the room while i sat at the piano and started play it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Play Song Now*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey, I was doing fine before i met you
I drank too much and that's an issue but i'm okay
Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them
But i hope i never see them again

I know it breaks you heart
Move to the city in a broke down car
And four years, no call
Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar
And i can't stop
No, i cant stop

So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover
That i know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your should
Pull the sheets right off the corner
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older

You look as the day i met you
I forget just why i left you, i was insane
Stay and play that Blink-182 song
That we beat to death in Tuscon, okay1

I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke down car
And four years, no call
Now i'm looking pretty in a hotel bar
And i cant stop
No, i can't stop

So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover
That i know you cant afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of the mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So what do you think is it good or is it bad cause nun of you are talking"I ranted.

"It was amazing""Beautiful""I love it" they all said at the same time

"Thanks, was it really that good"I asked them.

"Yeah. Why do you think they say your a musical prodigy"they all say at the same time. i found out that was creepy.

"Please don't do that its creepy"I plead. They all smiled and laughed i eventually laughed with them. In the end we all played and Caleb and Tatiana stayed the night in 2 of the guest rooms.

~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you like it thanks xoxo Gossip Girl. xoxo Maddison Skyla