Chapter 4

Ok first things first it has been a week since Caleb and Tatiana stayed. We went shopping 3 days ago and now me and Jackson are just relaxing at home watching tv. The door bell rang, i was about to get up and get it when Tati and Caleb walked through the door with some boys.

"Um... Tatiana. Quick question how are their and why are they in my house"I asked, slightly yelled.

"Oh. Maddie Jackson. This is. Wait where is Caleb. I texted him to be he""I'm here. I'm here. What do you want Tatiana i was sleeping in today and then you just had to call when,woah woah. Why is OneDirection in the lounge room"Caleb ranted.

"Woah woah. This is one direction Maddie you look exactly like Liam. I mean look at youse two"Jackson stated looking at Liam and I.

"His right you know Liam. Youse do look like each other"Niall agreed along with Jackson.

"Woah Woah hold up. I'm still wondering why OneDirection is standing in the middle of my lounge room"I wondered and stated looking at them.

"Maddie go and stand next to Liam"Caleb demanded and everyone knew not to mess with him when he demands you to do something. I slowly got up and walked closer to Liam when the house phone rang. I ended up going to get the phone. I answered the phone to find out that the police rang

(P-Police, M-Maddie)

M-hello
P-Hello is this Maddie Blue speaking
M-Yes why who's calling
P-Its the police I'm sorry to say this but your mum Rebeca was in an accident. We called an ambulance but she didn't make it to the hospital. I'm sorry, so sorry miss.
M- What kind of accident was she in and how did she die.
P-I'm sorry miss. Would you mind coming down to the station to answer some question.
M-Will it be ok to come by tomorrow.
P-Thats ok. Just come when you are ready.
M-Thank you.
Called ended

I put the phone down and screamed and cried. I was screaming and crying so hard that i didn't hear they boys and Tatiana come in. Somone put their arms around me and i just cried into them without knowing who it was. I eventually stopped crying about 1 or 2 hours later and when i look up i found out that i was in Louis arms the whole time i cried my heart out about my mothers death.

"Are you ok now love"Louis asked. I didn't have the voice in me so i just shook my head no and curled back into his arms. That is the last thing i could remember before it went dark

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT MORE TO COME. xoxo Gossip Girl. xoxo Maddison Skyla.