Chapter 6

**Don't play the song yet**

It has been two days since i found out I'm not who i thought i was. Since i found out she was my kidnapper, since i found out that i'm a Payne and not a Blue. Since the cops have called me. i have been out partying since hen without anyone in the house seeing me, I'm going out again tonight. At the moment I'm getting ready to go out while the others are sleeping it's about 10pm and everyone is asleep.

 At the moment I'm getting ready to go out while the others are sleeping it's about 10pm and everyone is asleep

When i was done i got in my car and drove to a night club. When i got inside i went straight to the bar and got a cocktail and a martini. After i finish the cocktail i went to the dance floor and started dancing with a stranger. After a bit i saw the one direction and my friends walk in i guess they were looking for me cause when Louis saw me he started walking over.

"What are you doing here love"He asked.

"Having fun. Have some fun with me Louis"I plead. He shook his head and grabbed my arm and dragged me to the exit and called out for the others. When they came they all looked at me in disappointment  and walked towards their cars while Louis took me towards mine. He held out his hand for my cars. I sighed and handed of the cars. He put me in the passenger seat and got into the driver seat and drove off. When we got home he got me outfit he car and took to my room.

He took off my shoes and got pjs out of the cupboard and took my party clothes off and changed me. When he was down he put me to bed and tucked me in but I wasn't tired.

"Louis, Can you sing me song I'm not tired"I asked him.

"Sure love what song"He asked.

"I don't care I don't really listen to you band"I told him. He looked shocked when I told him that I didn't listen to his band and music.

"Ok let me think"He told me while trying to find a song to sing me. "Ok,I got it" he said and started singing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Play song now  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I figured it out
I figured it out from black and white
Seconds and hours
Maybe they had to take some time

I know how it goes
I know how it goes for wrong and right
Silence and sound
Did they ever hold each other
Tight like us
Did they ever fight like us

You & I
We don't want to be like them
We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between
You & I
Not even the gods above
Could separate the two of us
No nothing can come between
You & I
Oohh You & I

I figured it out
Saw the mistakes of up and down
Meet in the middle
There's always room for common ground

I see what it's like
I see what it's like day and night
Never together
Cause they see things in a different light
Like us
They never tired like us

You & I
We don't
We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between
You & I
Not even the gods above
Could separate the two of us
No nothing can come between
You & I

Cause You & I
We don't
We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between
You & I
Not even the gods above
Could separate the two of us
No nothing can come between
You & I

You & I

Oohh You & I [x2]

We can make it if we try
You & I

Oohh You & I
You & I
It all went black after that.

__________________________________________

The next morning I didn't wake up until 10:30 with a major headache. I found to tablets and a glass of cold water. I took the tablets and drank the water.

I walked down stairs to find Tatiana Caleb Jackson and One Direction in the lounge room watching Tv

"What are you guys watching" I asked them.

"America's got talent" they all said at the same time. I laughed and walked into the kitchen for a iced chocolate when Louis walked in with Liam. They both had a look of concern on their faces.

"What's up guys" I asked them.

"Are you ok" Liam asked with concern in his voice.

"Yeah I'm fine. Besides the pounding headache I'm fine. Why" I asked them while drinking my drink.

"Well you were out partying and drinking" Liam replied.

"Yeah I know got the massive headache to prove it"I said in a hash whisper as the headache was starting to get better then what it was before I came down stairs.
"Are you sure love"Louis asked concern. I just nodded my head and walked up stairs to sleep for the rest of the day.