Chapter 21 - Future!

10 years later...

Damn. And just like that, 10 years went by.

In the year 2024, there wasn't much of a difference in the world. We were all still facing problems as a whole when it came to poverty, the economy, and other diseases we didn't find a cure for. Another tiny blow, is that we were right back to having a white man in office. Of course a majority of the country wasn't sweating him. It wasn't new. They were used to having them white folks running the country but not doing shit to help us in the hood. It's whatever. I was now 32 years old, and as they say, black don't crack. We all looked the same, accept I had a little bit more facial hair. Haha.

At the age of 25, I had a little son named Josh Jr with Kathy. I call him JJ. Haha. Yeah, we met back up again. And no, we're not together. I've been going back and forth with her since we split, and we'd been on and off for the longest. Unfortunately, I got her pregnant and we aren't even close to being married. So yes, I had my son out of wedlock. It was embarrassing, but I wouldn't trade my son for the world.

As for Isaiah, he and Tyler had 2 kids within the 10 years. They have a 8 year old boy named Maurice, and a 6 year old son named Jalen. But one thing Tyler never got over, was the loss of her daughter and Kayson. As the result, Tyler got sprung out on heroin, cocaine, and other drugs, so Isaiah had no choice but to kick Tyler out to avoid the drugs being around the children. She's been staying at a rehabilitation center for the last year, but since she constantly used drugs, she's never around their kids at all. Aunt Shay still interfere's and help her new grandchildren as well.

And as a result, Isaiah's newest girlfriend of 5 years has to take the role as the stepmother. Her name is Stephanie.

As for Carlos, he's the only one who's remained the same. He's one of those people who can't seem to shift away from Schaefer no matter how hard he tries because he's been so indulged in it for so long. He's had a girlfriend for the last year and helps take care of her 10 year old son since his father isn't around. His girlfriends name is Brandy.

And as for Asha, she was on top. And by on top, I mean ON TOP.

"And I wonderrrrrr, who's loving yoooouuuuuuu."

The crowd at the BET Awards clapped for her as Asha got finished singing a tribute for the 15th anniversary of Michael Jackson's death. After the long ceremony, two new aged celebrities were preparing to announce Top Female Singer of the year award.

"And the winner is......" The woman paused. "Asha Coleman!"

Asha jumped up and gave Q a kiss as she slowly walked on stage in her flawless and long black dress. She slowly stepped on, calmly taking her award and smiling at the crowd. Her poofy and curly hair was straightened, her body was fully developed, and she truly looked like a goddess on stage.

"Wow! I am so appreciative of my fans winning me this award. Without you guys, I'm nothing. For the record, I'm going to keep this speech short so that I won't put you guys to sleep." Asha joked as the crowd laughed. "First things first I want to thank God for making all of this happen, I want to thank my record producers, and most importantly, I want to thank my husband Quise for helping me through this amazing journey! I also want to get a shoutout to our three AMAZING sons who cheered mommy on throughout the whole process! I love you guys!"

Asha and Q were in the top 10 Hollywood couples. It seemed like they had it all. They had three sons named Quise Jr., [Aged 8] Austin, [Aged 6.] and Jay. [Aged 4.] They were living the American dream. With Asha making $20 million dollars a year with her singing career, she assured that Q didn't have to work. It was her way of supporting him after he devoted his career to helping her promote her mixtapes on the streets, corners, and buildings of Cali. After the awards, Q and Asha stepped out of the building with their bodyguards as pictures from cameras flashed all over the place. As them and the kids were escorted into the limo, Asha and Q gave each other a huge hug in her accomplishment.