Devil 3

Warning for sexual harassment and (failed) smut

It’s been a month since the school year started. His day isn’t complete without Ziyu and Haowen. The twins are always visiting him on his office whenever they have time. There is really fascinating on those twin. Ziyu particularly is a ball of sunshine. Luhan can’t explain it clearly but it felt as though he knew the twin even before this encounter. His gut feeling’s telling him something but he can’t seem to point it out. Is it probably because they are Sehun’s nephews? Maybe, especially that Haowen is Sehun’s spitting image. If he doesn’t knew Sehun well, he will really thought that they are his children.

Luhan knew Sehun for years and what made the doe gravitate to him is the fact that they are both orphans. He instantly became comfortable with him when he knew that they both have the same fate. He’s aware that he has a cousin namely Joonmyeon who assumed the role as his guardian. He hasn’t got a chance to talk to him, not even once but he knew that he’s a good man because he raised Ziyu and Haowen properly.

“Are you sure you and Sehun didn’t accidentally fuck, Lu? I have seen his cousin, not even an ounce of feature is similar to the twins.” Baekhyun ducked when Kyungsoo lifted his fist to hit him.

“What? I am just stating the obvious. Ziyu looks exactly like Luhan and Haowen looks like Sehun.”

“And at what age did Luhan conceived the twins? At age of twelve?” Kyungsoo asked sarcastically then attempted to hit Baekhyun for the second time which he succeeded.

“Dang, Soo. What the hell are you seriously eating? You fucking punch like a pro.”

“Of course, I practice a lot because someone’s too difficult to handle.” He deadpanned. Despite of typing something on his laptop, his eyes are shooting series of glares to Baekhyun. The latter abruptly stood to hide behind Luhan’s body.

“Did you heard that, Lu? If you will find my corpse abandoned on the river, you already know who the culprit is.”

“Oh, poor Jongin…” Yixing suddenly chimed. Luhan almost wanted to cover Yixing’s mouth because the last thing that Kyungsoo wants to hear is the name of that guy.

“What did you just say, Xing?” Kyungsoo asked in a slow yet deadly manner.

Baekhyun sighed in relief because Kyungsoo’s deadly radar finally shifts to Yixing so he’s safe.

“Jongin will be battered husband for sure.”

Baekhyun silently cackled at Kyungsoo’s hilarious face. Jongin has been pestering him nonstop for a month and he’s getting under Kyungsoo’s skin. What he meant by pestering is that Jongin kept on pissing him off and popping out of nowhere everytime he’s with Myungsoo so the mere mention of his name irritates Kyungsoo to bits.

Luhan stood to interrupt the impending war (more like one sided war). “Do you want something Soo? I’ll be out to buy some stationaries and rewards for the kids.”

“What? So you aren’t going to ask us what we want, Lu? That’s tad unfair.”

“You are so stingy, Byun Baekhyun. Go buy for yourself.”

The pretty babe facepalmed when Baekhyun and Kyungsoo started to argue again. Yixing on the other hand has his eyes wide open, staring on the space which is his usual behavior already. He shook his head in amusement. Sometimes, Luhan wonders how many dimensions his mind already reached. He’s always been like this.

Luhan’s own mind suddenly ventured back to what they’re talking about earlier. If Luhan will really think about it, Ziyu once said that Haowen looks like their father. But Baekhyun insisted that Sehun’s cousin doesn’t look like the twins. It is unlikely that the twins are lying unless Joonmyeon is not the father that Sehun’s been pertaining. He shook his head to remove the thoughts that are plaguing his mind regarding Sehun and his nephews. It is not really his business or right to know about their parents because he’s just their science teacher.