CHAPTER 1 LETS GET STARTED

KEY-
H/C-hair color
H/L-hair length
F/C-favorite color
E/C-eye color

3RD PERSON POV
"Ready for a 1month mission" sting said resting his arm on y/n's shoulder. "YEAH I can't wait" the h/c haired girl said jumping. Rogue walked over and glared at sting then smiled at you. "Where did u get that outfit" rogue said looking at y/n. Y/n wore a black crop top with a very short (skirt/shorts) F/C thigh high socks and knee high black boots with a small cape that only covers her back so you could she here crop top. "Sting got it for me" y/n smiled.

ROGUE'S POV
REALLY STING YOU PUT HER IN A TIGHT VERY REVELING OUT FIT. "It looks lovely y/n" I said blushing. I looked at her as she turned to sting. I looked at her body. Her guild mark on her upper chest visible in the shirt she was wearing. "Well let's go" sting said as he took y/n's hand and started runningw out the door. I growled and ran after them. I love y/n she's amazing. She's strong,pretty,smart,brave,and hot. When I caught up to the they were already at the train station. "Hey guys were are lector, lily, and (how do u spell it) frosch" I asked nervously. "They couldn't come because they wanted to go on there own mission plus Lilly likes lector" y/n said smiling. (Lilly is your exceed). "Oh ok" I said. "So y/n wh-" sting was caught off by 2 men yelling "Y/N"

3RD PERSON POV
Y/n turned around and was tackled to the ground by natsu. "hey natsu" y/n laughed and pushed natsu off of her and stood up, only to be picked up from behind and put on Grey's shoulders. "Hahaha grey put me down haha" y/n laughed. "Umm" sting said. "Oh sorry these are the two people we will be on the mission with" y/n explained. "Oh well nice to meet you guys" rogue said as grey put y/n back down. "So how's my ice princess doing" grey said making the other three men shot him death stares.
"I'm good how's fairy tail" y/n replied as grey stopped looking at her face and started to look at her boobs. Natsu punched grey just as the train arrived. "Ugh here we go" Natsu said. As the 4 dragon slayer and the 1 Mage entered the train. As soon as the train started moving Natsu sting rogue and y/n were all felling sick. Natsu was throwing up out the window and grey had y/n in his lap holding her as she was asleep. Rogue and sting were Laying on each other asleep.

~time skip after the 5 hour train ride~

Y/N'S POV
I woke up and felt two strong arms around me. I looked up to see I was on greys lap straddling him. "HEY WHAT ARE U DOING WITH Y/N" I heard Natsu say. Grey woke up and smirked