CHAPTER 2 "G-Grey"

Y/n's POV
"Ekkk" I squeaked as I was pulled off grey and put into someone's arms. "GRRR STAY AWAY" I know that voice. Sting. I blushed. "SHES NOT YOURS" Natsu said grabbing me from sting and holding me. "Your both wrong she is mine" I was picked up and I wrapped my legs around the person so I wouldn't fall. Rogue. "Guys can we just get off the train" I said blushing. "Sure anything for you" Natsu said. I grabbed my bag and walked off of the train. "Ok so we need to go to a hotel room but we only have enough money for 2 rooms.." I said looking down. "I CALL ROOMING WITH Y/N" all the boys said. "Oh my god" I said looking down. "Everyone pick a number but don't say it out loud" I said. "Got it" all the guys said. "Ready" I asked "yup" they replied. "Ok who's ever number is closets gets to room with me" I said. "What's all your numbers" I said. "10" rogue said, "15" grey said, "20" Natsu said "69" sting said. Omg sting. "Rogue and grey win" I said. "Fine but for the second week me and Natsu get to room with you" sting said. "Fine" grey said.

~time skip to into the hotel room~
"I'm gonna go get changed" I said and grabbed a black tight fitting crop top and comfy short sleeping shorts. I went into the bathroom and changed brushed my teeth and my hair and walked out. "Damn" I turned around to see grey so close to me. He pushed me against the wall. "GRR GREY BACK OFF" rogue retorted.

3RD PERSON POV
grey smirked and smashed his lips on to y/n's lips. Y/n was shocked but soon melted into the kiss. "GREY" rogue roared and pushed him off of me. I looked down blushing. "WHATS GOING ON" Natsu said bursting threw the door. "Grey kissed y/n" rogue said growling. "WHAT" sting and Natsu said in a fit of rage. I jumped a little when I felt two strong arms warp around my waist and felt breath on my neck. "Hey guys why don't we make the best of this trip and share Y/n tonight" sting said as he nipped at your neck. Rogue blushed and grey and Natsu smirked. "I can't wait" grey said. "I wouldn't miss it" Natsu replied walking towards you and sting. Rogue blushed but felt the urge to touch you and went along with it.