first off..

Hi, my name is Melanie and I'm 19 and i'm in College. I actually don't have that many friends, and the ones that I do have, aren't around much.

It kind of sucks that I don't have school today, so I'm going to go meet up with my friends at Starbucks.

I do my morning routine, brushing my teeth take a shower, getting dressed, hair, and makeup. Once I'm done I leave my dorm and head to the local Starbucks. When I get there I see Niall, Josh and Liam all sitting at a table and I join them.

"Hey, Melanie. You look great." Niall says with a smile.

"Thanks, Niall." I say in a bland tone. "She's probably just finished crying before she got here. What's it about this time?" Josh says sassily. "Why would you care, rat?" I shoot back just as rudely.

Liam just sits quietly, sipping his Frapuccino scrolling through his phone

"Looking at pictures of rats mate?" Niall says.

"Ew, no. That's disgusting." Liam says quickly.

We all just sit in silence until some man walks into Starbucks. In a flash, he pulls out a gun. Ordering everyone to drop to the ground.

It's Brandon.

..

Why would Brandon do that.

I look over at Niall, Liam , and Josh. Niall's shaking, Josh is stood still, in a state of shock. Liam has dropped his phone and tears are streaming down his face. 

I scream and Brandon looks at me and walks over, he puts the gun to my head,

"Brandon, why are you doing this?" I stutter. He removes the gun from my head and sighs. He points the gun at me and motions for me to walk in front of him.

We end up in the back of Starbucks which isn't that far.
Brandon says, starting to cry. "Look Melanie, I'm sorry I just, I just was in need of money and didn't know what else to do, I was going to knock you unconscious getting the feeling that you'd not be my best friend anymore." Brandon says to me while he has tears running down his face "WAIT WHY DID YOU HAVE A GUN TO MY HEAD THEN???" I scream.

I hug Brandon tightly while he gets my hair wet cause I'm smaller than him. "B, it's okay..I know you really didn't want to hurt me but just don't do that ever, okay?" I say, trying to calm down.

Liam walks out and I see everyone suddenly running out. "What's going on?" I say urgently. "Oh my god, Melanie that's the police! I need to hide!" Brandon says rushing " In there!" I say, pushing Brandon towards a little box a behind a trash can.

What's going to happen to us?

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! If there are some mistakes I apologize, the editor is only 13. Comments are always appreciated, feedback and votes as well. Love you guys!! -Madison & Justice (Editor)