Calum Dies prt 2

After 193829 years. Part two is here.
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

In the middle of no where, dazed and confused, With no memory of who he was or how he got here.
Calum stood with scrapes and bruises all over his body.
With no clue as to what to do, he began to wonder.
He followed the road for a while, every so often he'd see what he thought was a person but was merely a figment of his imagination. Even though he could so vividly see these people, he didn't know who they were. All he did know was that he thought the girl had to of been the most beautiful person to ever exist.
It was almost like his heart cried out for her but he didn't even know her name (ayeee song referenceeee)
Almost like he remembers talking to friends about the way she made him feel but he couldn't remember ever knowing her (EVEN MORE SONG REFERENCE)
All he knew was that she looked like such a good girl but had mischief in her eyes as if saying good girls are bad girls too (SOMEONE STOP ME PLZ)
He longed to know who this mystery image girl was and what importance she held to his heart. But he couldn't even remember his name, Much less some girl he was imagining.
Before long. He'd finally hit a run down house that seemed to be vacant. Stumbling inside, he saw the dirty furniture and broken windows.
He immediately went straight to the raunchy couch and crashed. Falling asleep within a matter of seconds.
Not to reawaken for 2 day
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
Thinking about making this a series
Or a separate book.
Idk let me know what you think.
I know it's short Af. LEAF ME ALONE I HAVE A NEEDY BOYFRIEND WHO WONT LET ME WRITE 😭😭