Love at ...

Sabe nila madale daw ma-inlove sa taong matagal mo nang kilala. Pero ang hindi niyo lang alam ay madale din ma-inlove sa taong kakakilala niyo palang. Lalo na mga ilang days niyo lang siya na nakita. At ang tawag diyan is love at first sight, Im sure for sure you all have a love at first sight diba?

Pero pano kung yung gusto niyo ay malayo sa inyo at hindi niyo nakikita or maybe hindi na kayo mag kita pa, sa tingin niyo ba may pag asa pa ka kahit konte lang? Itong storia na to ay storia ay isang sided love only meaning ung babae lang ang may gusto dun sa crush niya and she believe that one day her crush will learn to fall in love with her someday.

"Yay vacation na ^^. Excited na ako pumunta sa pinas :) :) "

Hi my name is Margaret Mary

Sese, first year of college in all girls college Academy. I've never been in a common school meaning boys and girls schools. I have one little sister and two little brothers, I'm the oldest.

This year I'm going to pinas for our vacation ^^ after pinas we are going to Dublin Ireland for a conference.

( guys Im so sry but I wont tell my vacation sa pinas but sa Dublin yes, because the story is about how Margaret met her Monkey... Basta ikwento ko na nga :P

--------

August 15

My family and I went to the Internation airport of ****** to take the plane going to Dublin. Some of our friends took the plane with us. My bestfriend too.^^ The travel took almost 3 hours it was long but I wasn't bored because my sister and I didn't do anything, we played, talked and Listened to music.

It was in the afternoon when we arrived in Dublin. I still remember the weather isn't that nice, it was raining. But my family and I still managed to go outside the town to visit the city. Dublin was a nice city ang dame mo mapupuntahan at makikita.

The hotel where we stayed called Beweleys Hotel it was an old school for girls I think.

All my friends was there too and specialy my crush. I didnt know him niether his name but I fell in love to him...

-------

At the conference

"OmG ang dameng tao grabe!!! "

My bestfriend and I are so happy to see our old friends. The first day of the conference was the sport. We participated the sport but with the belgium YFC bcuz they are only few people and geneva YFC too so they decided to be together. I still remember that they won the first place in football :) thats for the boys and us for my bestfriend and I we participated the volleyball tournement, we didn't win -.- we lost :(

I stayed there at the tournement to watch the others playing. ^^

The basketball tournement was amazing they are so good and there I saw him...

During dinner I met a lots of new friends from UK and Ireland . They are so nice and funny.

After dinner, we all went to the main room for all the CFC's member. And there the contest started. My family and I joined the contest we joined the family singing contest and we won the second place. :)

But I was sad bcuz during our performance my brother and I couldn't attend the first session of the YFC programe :(

When we got there they are already worshiping so my brother and I joined them.

I didn't gor the chance to talk to me or see him but only one thing that he was my first love at first sight. When I saw him in the basketball competion and during the foodfest I fell in love to him. But that love that I have for him wont last forever...

Yay tapos na first chapter hehehehe bitin po ba kayo ok lang yan marami pang ibamg chapters :)

Merci beaucoup ^^