i want a kid...

mark and i were cuddling on the couch watching a horror movie "dude shes gonna die" i said as the girl gets stabbed "HA i fucking knew it" i could here mark laughing a little at my reactions "hey mark can we get some pizza?" "i guess" they both got up mark turned off the TV and they headed out. once they arrived we ordered a pepperoni pizza and sat down at one of the tables waiting for our food "hey mark?.." "yeah whats up?" "w-what do you think about a kid?" i asked shyly "a kid?....what do you mean?" "well i want a kid...to you know adopt..." "a kid are you kidding me?...that's so much work and responsibility and money " "i know but a kid it sounds amazing especially with you" "ugh jack no we just....we cant trust me i wouldn't mind having a kid around but im sorry" "mark please...c-can you just think about it...." "ill think about it......" mark said as are pizza got here we both dug in eating the whole pizza in a few minutes "god im stuffed" "same" he laughed. we finished the pizza and drove home in silence except for the radio playing quietly. we went upstairs to our room and laid in bed while mark flicked through channels looking something good to watch.

mark's POV

I flicked through cannels looking for something to watch while think about what happened earlier with jack. would having a kid be a good idea? I mean like yeah it would be fun seeing him or her growing up before our eyes creating precious memories but it would be a lot of money. and it also a lot of work. I looked over at the clock seeing it blinked 10:43pm. I turned off the TV and turned to jack seeing that he's already asleep so I cuddled close to him wrapping my arms around him slowly drifting to sleep.

time skip to morning

i slowly opened my eyes to see i was in bed i reached over to cuddle jack but he wasent next to me. i shruggishly got up and walked down stairs to hear jack talking to someone i looked into the kitcen and saw a little girl my heart dropped "jack....whos that" i pointed the little girls eyes bolted to me "um this is light.....are kid" i looked at jack "i told you we wernt going to have one" "but mark" "NO JACK I SAID NO TAKE HER BACK" I yelled jack whispered in her ear and she ran to the guest bedroom "i cant just take her back mark" "AND WHYS THAT" "cause shes are kid!" he rasied his vocie slightly "THATS NOT MY KID!!" jack stepped back and tears filled his eyes "leave...." he said quitely "what...." "I SAID LEAVE!!" my heart dropped and practicly broke into a milon pices "fine" i stormed upstairs and got dressed packing a bag i stomped the the front door slamming it as i left

jacks pov

he slammed the door makeing me jump tears fell from my eyes and i sat on the floor bringing my knees to my chest light came out in fear and i held my arms out and she ran to me hugging me "its okay" i pet her hair "im so sorry..."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

dont hate me ;-; also sorry its so fucken short i finnaly got out of my writers block so be sure to thank my side writer whos been helping me with all my storys