the apology (trigger warning)

Months passed and mark was living in a shitty apartment and jack was takeing care of light

Mark pov
It was six in the morning and i was balling my eyes out with pills in one hand. I wanted to die, i cant live without jack. He was my every thing  and i let him go. I put the pills to my mouth before chucking them at the wall. I get up and i run out the door to my old house in the pouring rain once i get there i pound on the door, seeing him make my heart fly he was beautiful. "Mark?" "J-jack....i-im so sorry please please forgive me i want a family i want a life with you! Please!" Jack looks down "mark i-" "whos at the door?" A tall man wraps his arm around him pulling him close "so your mark huh?" He looks at me up and down "you missed out...were a family now" "jack?...who.." "Well after you left i couldent take care of light all alone so i found Dustin and were.......h-happy" he fake smiles and i tilt my head and i pull him outside "can we have some alone time please..." Dustin nods shutting the door, i look at him up and down seeing hes coverd in brusis "i forgive you...." I look into his eyes "y-you do?!" He nods "i still love you" he hugs me "then leave dustin..." "I cant....w-what if he hurts you!" I whimper and hold you tighter "we can run" he pulls away and nods "ill wait for you...come to the park in one hour..." He nods and kisses me going inside. I run back to the apartment makeing it look nice so we could live there and sigh "im going to change....for him....for light...."

GUYS IM WRITING AGAIN!!!! Why? Cause I have nothing better to do and no friends to talk to yayy also sorry its so short