(Rogura) Master

Another lemon lol. I'm still working on the SG chapters!! For the competition and that game chapter thingy! I hope you guys like this..it's not my most best lemon. I'm kinda getting writers block when writing them •~•

Requester~ Kiniyashi_Rejana

"I hate you." Kagura said, her maid's outfit was risen above her knees, the stockings she wore for her not to reveal to much to the boy.

"Come on. You look pretty great in it." Rogue chuckled, "loosing the bet means you have to be the winners personal assistant.."

"This Is unfair."

"This Is great. The great and one and only Kagura Mikazuchi is my maid for a whole week."

"Once this is over I'll strangle you!"

"You love me." He teased.

Kagura and Rogue weren't dating, just a great friendship between the two. Both were to stubborn to each other to tell the truth about their feelings. Rogue was fond of her swords skills, her elegance and dominance, Kagura too, her love for Rogue was because she saw something she's seen in nobody else, he had a dark side to him but she was the one who made it no more. Rogue would do anything for Kagura, now since it was his power over her, he had ideas that traced his mind. Nothing she would ever expect.

"What do you need me to do?" Kagura asked, her hands going to her hips.

As Rogue walked closer to her, he pinned her against the wall. His eyes piercing hers, she gulped down the lump in her throat as he smiled. Not in some happy way, but seductive like and perverted.

"Let's Play a game? Shall we?"

"O-okay.."

"You have to call me 'Master' not Rogue, say my name twice and you'll receive a punishment."

"Whatever Rogue, you're just trying to scare me." As she turned around, about to walk away.

She watched as Rogue's shadow appeared to then turn into his actual self.

"Say my name one more time Kagura, watch."

"Why would I call you master? Seriously Rogue, that's so stupid."

His smile turned up again, "come on." Rogue dragging Kagura by both hands, she yelled in fury.

"What the hell Rogue! Let go of me!" Her skirt of the dress started lifting up, her panties were shown through the black thin stockings.

Feeling herself get thrown onto his white king's bed, hearing the door shut closed. He locked it, standing right where she could not exit.

"What's wrong with you? These stupid stockings could have ripped!" She shouted.

"Take off your clothes." He demanded.

"What!"

"You heard me. Do as I say. Or ill fuck you until you can't walk for a week."

He started to walk forward, he pinned her down onto the bed, and smiled.

"Excuse me? Mr. Cheney I am not-!" Her mouth being covered by a hand.

"Kagura.." His voice was soft but in some way it turned her on.

His warm hand had traced down to where her stockings were. He pulled them down slowly, feeling her lace panties.

"You've been such a naughty maid, not doing anything your master told you to do."

"Well Rogue, I have a right not to."