(Grayza) Assistance

Haven't made a lemon in a while! So yeah! Here it is, Grayza again lol.

Requester~ Sukaretto20

"I can't believe I lost my job, this is not what I expected when he called me into his office. I'm too overworking? How is that bad?" Erza complained to herself.

She sighed and looked up into the sky, she didn't know what to do. What would she do anymore? There was not many job openings around and she was desperate now.

Walking over to a billboard, she saw a little flyer saying, "An 'Assistant' needed for Gray Fullbuster, call this number if interested. More information on the back page"

As Erza looked deeper into the flyer, the pay was off the charts. She couldn't believe he would actually give that much for just an hour of helping him. But, she didn't take her time to look anymore on the back as it said.

Taking out her cell phone from her purse she called the number immediately.

G- Hello Fullbuster here how may I help you?

E- I'm interested in the job for your assistance.

G- Finally a call, have you read the flyer completely. Once you've got the job you're not turning back.

E- Yes I have.

G- Well then, meet me at my place. I'll be giving you the address so write it down. What's your name?

Erza taking hold of the flyer she wrote down his address and kept it in her pocket. Then went back to the call.

E- Erza. Erza Scarlet

G- I'll see you soon Erza.

They both ended the call and she jumped with joy as she got the job so quickly.

But really she didn't know what he was up to. Why would she need to read the whole flyer, as it said it would be an assistant job which was easy. What else could go wrong with it?

~~~~~~

As Erza walked to the she arrived in about 15 minutes. A big gate that closed off the way of getting in. There was a golden button, with a speaker and camera.

"Who is this? Name please." A man's voice asked.

"Erza Scarlet. I'm here for the assistance of Gray Fullbuster."

"Ah~I see. Proceed into the main entrance and wait for him there."

The golden gate opened slowly, Erza walking into the huge place. A gorgeous chandelier hung from the ceiling, two rows of huge staircases while there was their clear white floors where you could almost see your reflection in.

"Erza?" A husky voice said from behind.

She felt shivers go through her body, gulping down the lump in her throat she breath in and out. Turning around she smiled and saw a handsome man around her age. His raven hair and muscular toned body made her get red. The bigger past was he only had a shirt and boxers on.

"I-Hi! Yeah that's me, what am I here for?" She then asked looking away.

"You sure you want this job?" He asked once again.

"Yes I need it! I'm desperate for anything right now!" She pleaded.

He smirked seductively, Grabbing a paper from his boxer's pocket and a pen he handed it to her.