mother and daughter

"Mommy, i found you" my five year old daughter, Erica Haruno giggled jumping on me delightfully.
"Haha, you did" i rolled around on her tickling her.
"SHUT UP" my mom called from floor bellow.
We were currently playing hide and seek upstairs avoiding my abusive mother downstairs trying not to toxk off more then she already is.
Erica my daughter gave a little shriek in fright and jumped into my lap.
I sifted my fingers through her beautiful long light pink hair that flowed down to her small waist.
She also had my emerald eyes but is darker, pale soothing soft skin.
She just looked so small and even more fragile then what i looked when i was younger.
"I'm hungry" she whispered getting my thoughts back to reality.
"There's left overs from last night i'll get you some, ok" i shufted her on the doubled size bed, "stay here".
"What but i don't like Bolinas, especially when it's old" her face srunched up in a cute way putting wrinkled on her little round pink nose.
"It's not that bad" i said leaving the room.
Mom was of course sitting on her recliner snoring away.
I dished out to small plates of Bolinas.
Erica was impatiently waiting on the bed ready to pounce on anyone who dared to enter her mothers room.
Once her set on the plate full of food she was immediately digging in after it was set on her lap.
"So who was the one who said they didn't like it...you, but look at you now digging away as if it was your last day on eath" i said teasing her forging into my own food.
"It might be" she mumbled out softly.
I felt guilty for even saying anything so stupid.
"Just eat" i made the small words escape my mouth sadly and apologetically.
She did so without thought.
Afterwards we snuggled up in bed and let sleep consume us, even though i was on full alarm to make sure nothing was going to happen during the pitiful boring night.

"Momma, i need to go toilet" a soft silky voice whispered in my ear gently.
"Go on then" i was to tired.
"But that to scary, you always come with me" she bragged on of there being a shark or snake in the toilet that would hrab her unoticed if i didn't take her to the potty.
I let out a heavy sigh, "fine come on".
I glanced at the nightstand clock and it was only... "4:34" i screeched.
Way to early for me well both of us.
I actually wanted to rest in on a sunday.
After i took her she still wouldn't stop bugging me to go to the park.
"Fine, just for a little bit ok" i said giving into her puupy eyes.
She smiled knowing i couldn't say no to that face and that voice.
I dressed her up in a blue long kids shirt with a black fluffy short skirt along with black stocking and her small white and grey sneakers.
I put her hair up in a high pony tail letting her side fringe like mine down.
I however was wearing a white blouse with my normal everyday wear jeans that clung to me all the way to my ankels with my green hight top converses i had for years and my now short hair that was now just belowy shoulders was in a messy bun.
I left the house in silence holding Erica close to me hoping mom wouldn't wake up.
It was stiil dark out but with a light tint in the sky waiting for the sun to fully be shown.

Once at the park which was a 15 minute walk or so, Erica was out of sight and playing liking a normal child on the swings. Me i took a seet on the bench watching a small smile plastered on my face.
The rest of the day went in slow motion with the same routine like any other weekend.
We went home after the park and cooked dinner which was also gonna be tomorrow's dinner then played a silent game before we took a shower cleaning ourselves spotless then hit the bed and in a matter of seconds Erica and i were sleeping like babies.

Thats how our days were always spent.