nine

Their roads were at a darkening end, disappearing in the path of their ruined love. This was the time for Brooklyn, the time of moving on. Her parents always spoke of it being easy, yet, after almost twelve years, the woman was stuck in the midst of holding on, or letting go.

"You will find someone, Harry Styles," she whispered to no one in particular. "Someone who will stay with your wishy-washy choices and mistakes. Perhaps, you won't even speak of your past for them to stay."

There was absolutely nothing she could do. Brooklyn realized how utterly naive and ridiculous her past actions has been, and she was beginning to turn into the monster himself; a lonesome cheater who waned the need of feeling more love. And, she had overcome the fear of blaming herself for all the years back, because, Brooklyn showed all the love she could; such an infinite amount, but Harry saw very minimal.

His mind was always clearly distracted, from the taste of liquor dripping off of his tongue, or the smell of sex surrounding his aura. An addict he was, in so many ways, but the vital detail was of being drunk in love with Brooklyn Young. The love was never lost, even in a heartbeat, but only minorly hidden. Harry just chose not to run after the feeling.

Brooklyn knew of her dangerous whereabouts, which made her stop the disastrous rendezvous with Harry Styles. The past was the past, settled and wrote down in history, and their couldn't be another page for their adventures. Chapters ceased in the middle of nothing; their story was unfinished, while finished.

She believed in second chances to come, but not hypocrites. Perhaps she should've stopped the sorcery. Oh, but when Bryan found out the secrecy, he was beyond mad, as well as heartbroken. Such a sad and tragic story of how the two ended, yet Bryan's love carried on for Brooklyn; she felt no shame, though.

After a month of dealing with the dramatic mess, as well as not being in contact with Harry, Brooklyn Young moved to where she could finally fulfill her happiness, California. Away from her problems. It left Harry Styles with no words, his love in such a distance. But, he went up to her house one day, her past house, with a quick drive by. A half ripped piece of paper floated by on the porch, and it only took a few seconds for the grown man to stop his car, sprinting to the reminisce.