|Chp 21|

I busted through the front door with the meanest mug on my face .

Zay was in the kitchen wit mama helping her cook .

I grabbed his arm leading him to my room .

"Well hello to you to !"

"Hey ma!" I yelled back.

We entered my room and I closed the door behind us .

"What the fuck is yo' problem ?" I said smiling .

"Why you looking crazy and shit and what the hell you mean what's my problem ?" He said looking confused .

"So you hang the phone up in my face and gon' say you don't have a problem ".

"I told cho' ass that I'll be at cho' crib in 5 , that was the end of the conversation . Yo' lil stubborn ass just mad because you ain't hang up first ". He said making me fold my arms frowning .

"Hmhm , stop pouting ". He said kissing my lips .

"Yo' ass ain't off the hook , what the fuck you out there fighting for Niy ? And in McDonald's parking lot at that ".

"She came in my face talking crazy , and I had to handle my business baby ". I said flexing my arms.

"You play so much it's not even serious . You need to stop fucking fighting look at cho' Damm face Niy " he said grabbing my chin examining my face .

"Okay Damm father , but if a bitch try me Ima buy a taser and light a bitch up ".

"Crazy ass " he said pulling me into a hug .

"Og said dress casual because she's well we are having company over for dinner aka yo' grandma ."

"Ok i guess" . I said rolling my eyes . I can't stand old people no disrespect. Especially my mothers mother . Dad said she had no filter when it comes to speaking her mind .

***********
So my mother got me wearing a dress to impress grandma ass , yes bruh .

***********So my mother got me wearing a dress to impress grandma ass , yes bruh

Zay had on a polo shirt and some khakis with some all white ones .

We were all sitting at the table . Me , Zay , Mally , liyah , mom , and grandma .

We were all sitting in silence eating our food . Of course until grandma said ,

"So liyah , how many months are you "?

"4 going on 5". Liyah answered calmly .

"17 right ?"

"Yes "

"Hm I thought so " she said looking away.

Grandma and liyah was going at each other's neck with questions .

I felt Zay hand slowly massage my thigh.

"How do you plan on taking care of my grandchild " granny asked liyah .

"Your grandchild ? Wasn't my baby just a "childish mistake "  like a couple minutes ago " liyah said mugging granny .

"Calm down liyah...mom " my mom said with a glare on her face .

"With all do respect Ms.Winters , I respect my elders in all but chu' crossing the line " Mally warned granny .

"And what line is that to be exactly ?" Grandma said with attitude .

"Hmmm-" I accidentally moaned .

"What was that Niy ?" My mom asked .

"I said Hm because I didn't quite catch what grandma said . Grandma would you mind repeating please ". I said making up an excuse glaring at Zay as he smirk.

"I said exactly what line am I crossing " she said glaring at Mally.

Then all of a sudden an argument broke out . All you heard were voices over voices .

Zay picked up speed and I was trying to control myself and hold my moans . I bit my lip harshly trying to contain myself as I grabbed ahold of the table .

The arguing calmed down . I felt a tear slip out of my eyes .

"Princess what's wrong , are you ok ?" My mom asked with a concerned look.

Everyone looked my way .

"Nothing . I just can't stand to watch my family argue with each other ." I quickly in one breathe .

I kicked Zay's leg very hard causing him to stop and wince in pain .

"Are you ok young man?" Grandma asked .

"I'm ok ma'am " Zay said nodding his head .

He looked at me and smirked licking his fingers .

"You stupid ignorant goof ball Jamal ass nigga " I said only so Zay heard me .

********

Grandma had left , mom was in her room because she says she has a headache and I wouldn't blame her . Grandma ass talk to damn much . Mally was in liyah's room calming her down because she almost swung off granny ass , and me and Zay is in my room watching movies .

Zay was against the headboard and I was straddling him but facing towards the tv while he massaged my butt . I was comfortable as hell right now dozing off .

"Niy ....Niy....baby...Bae". Zay said squeezing my butt but my eyes were slowly shutting leading me towards sleep .

All of a sudden I felt stings on both cheeks .

"Ssssss , why did you do that" i whined holding one cheek .

"You wasn't answering me" he said chuckling grabbing me laying my head on his chest .

"Ima beat cho' ass in the morning " I said getting comfortable .

"Yeah Ight".

"Dick head"I said .

"Bean head ass"

"Lil dick ass" I said laughing.

"Cool , since this dick so called "little" then it's off limits ". He said causing me to shoot my head up .

"What the fuck you mean off limits the fuck " I said scrunching my face up .

"Exactly that muufucka' off limits . No dick fa' ya smart mouth ass pidd" Zay said fixing the pillow behind his head .

"Yeah Ight , you'll try to hit this in the minimum of a week" I said laying my head back down .

"Bet" he said holding his pinky finger out .

I grasp it saying ,

"Bet" with a smirk knowing I'll win this bet .